Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [Open] No new quests

by KoddJaMann

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

And here I just thought that we were finished with quests because I’m on level 26. If they’re always supposed to be quests there, then I have this issue too...along with about 11 other issues. Sigh.

Message 11 of 58 (602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem! I'm level 23 and haven't had any quests for at least a week (I think I finished the last one about the time the hot tub event thing, where you collected rubber ducks). I play on an Android phone.

Message 12 of 58 (580 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
same like me. I stop get new quest after finished the bathub quest. it always blank now. I was thought because quest is over because I am already level 26, but then I realise this is bug Frown
Message 13 of 58 (560 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ooh same here. I've been contacting the game advisors through email to see if it's a bug or if it's because I've completed all current available quests. They don't know certain as well and asked me to contact the game devs.
And here I was just about to assume that it was because I've completed all the available quests. So it really is a bug?
Message 14 of 58 (552 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It’s so frustrating as completing quests is the only way to get decent sim cash wads. I’m trying to save them to create a new sim (175) and it’s taking forever. It must be a bug as it’s happened to everyone after the hot tub duck game.

BTW did anyone win the hot tub? I just kept winning the same items (swimming clothes) again and again.
Message 15 of 58 (515 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie
I won a hot tub. I think it was one of the first things I got from the event. I never used sim cash either, only accumulated ducky bucks.
Message 16 of 58 (502 Views)

Sims Mobile: I have no quests left

★★★★ Novice
Hi,
I am at level 21 in the Sims Mobile, and for a few days now I haven't had any quests left.
I was wondering why?
I have already tried clearing the cache etc. as I was suggested.
Thanks.
Message 17 of 58 (472 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I gotta assume that we've ran out of quests. :/

Just too bad we can't earn free SimCash fast.

Message 18 of 58 (478 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I wonder why they think that the forum will answer the question for them? Have they even looked for themselves or is it just a standard reply? I'm really disappointed Frown
Message 19 of 58 (471 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem (in the US) I also haven’t been able to give stickers in 2 days...

Message 20 of 58 (445 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help