Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: No transfer offers

by LowryMX00

Original Post

No transfer offers

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Here's the story so far (I'll ignore the fact it's ridiculous I became worth over $100M playing just over half a season of the Australian league...)

I started in Australia, I played 1 season in the Aussie domestic league and then transferred to Tigres in the Mexican league. My value is $151M for some stupid reason after 1 season in Australia and 1 season in Mexico. I have been transfer listed for 3 trade windows and have not received a single offer to change clubs. Does any one know why? I was more than happy to play in the Mexican league instead of straight to big Euro clubs like in previous versions of FIFA, it was a nice change, but I do not want to play another season here and I find it quite hard to believe that NO ONE would make me an offer. In previous versions of FIFA I would have received 10+ offers by now, but nope, not a single offer has come my way.

Edit: I'm playing the single player mycareer mode.

Message 1 of 21 (24,505 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree with you so much. FIFA 19 has messed up player career mode so much especially with transfer offers. I'm currently a 89 rated CAM, already won the league and ready to move, however there is no damn transfer offer. The only emails we get in the inbox are you are ready to play or somebody is injured or even you made the national team or even a schedule for a game. It is a utterly shame for player career mode in FIFA 19.

Message 2 of 21 (24,479 Views)

★★ Novice
Exactly as I'm facing the same issue, won EU champion best player and currently a 88 rated CAM, with no transfer offer and stuck in Turkish League. Fifa only cares about FUT because it is a money grab.
Message 3 of 21 (24,470 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had this issue and believe I found a fix; before the transfer market opens and it sims into the next season, ask to be put on the transferred list. Make sure you're put on the transfer list before the game sims the next season. You should recieve some offers then. Make a save before the end of the season when the manager accepts to put you in the transfer list.

Message 4 of 21 (24,426 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I tried this. didn't work.

So far I have created 2 player and the same result after 1, 2,3 seasons, doing loans, trying everything. went up to 91 and no Luck.

Message 5 of 21 (23,878 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's because your player is to highly rated/ ex pensive for the club's.
Message 6 of 21 (21,743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. 89 rated LF in the A league, manager accepts transfer offer but two transfer windows have gone past and nothing. I’ll try saving before the window opens but damn it’s so frustrating. 

Message 7 of 21 (21,386 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't buy the fact that my player is too expensive or too high a rating. I made an LM and played one season in the Irish league. By the end of the season, my player was worth a little over 40 million pounds and low 80s rating. I don't believe that a team like Arsenal, or Dortmund, or even Roma don't have the funds to acquire a player of that rating for that amount. But I only got one offer and that was from Stoke City, a second-tier club (in my player's career). So while that is not bad because my player gets to play for a better team and will get regular play time, at the same time, my player rating is good enough to get regular play time in any of the top-tier competitive leagues in Europe. So why only ONE offer? To me, that's not realistic. 

Message 8 of 21 (20,227 Views)

★★★★ Novice
My player is a 91 rated in the Australian league and worth 123 million and not one wants me even though i see Paris spending tons of money on players. I even went loan for a year in a Turkish club but still nothing.
Message 9 of 21 (19,475 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Sitting here in May 2019 and I’ve been playing career mode. The year in my game is 2022 and I’ve spent my players entire career in the Australian League. I played one season and tried to get transferred to a larger club but I haven’t gotten a single offer! I’ve just been sitting on the transfer list for the last 3 seasons and it’s so annoying and boring because I consistently win Golden Boot and Player of the Year, but there’s never any competition. It’s frustrating how little attention EA pays to Career Mode. 

Message 10 of 21 (18,466 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help