Re: No sticker constest

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

No sticker constest

[ Edited ]

Ok so it's wendsay but it claims that there is no weekly fashion contest going on. Even though on Monday and Tuesday the fashion contest was still going on... is this just me or no? And before this i got that loading screen that usally means something got auto updated. 

Message 1 of 9 (645 Views)

Oops, forgot pics

Message 2 of 9 (638 Views)

So another fashion contest took it's place... And no gems came... So, what's wrong with it?

Message 3 of 9 (604 Views)

This sounds like a bug. Could you open a new post in the bug forum for this?

You can find the bug forum over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

The bug forum has a small list with questions which might just help solving the problem!  

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 9 (598 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Did this not happen in your game @Phantomlover1717? I haven’t spoken to a single player who didn’t have this happen yesterday. Right about the time the Dance Career Quest dropped for players in the earliest time zones - like, New Zealand - the rest of us and our stickers cleared without rewards and a bit later had a new contest set. 

Message 5 of 9 (572 Views)

Don't think I've peeked at my game yesterday @GrettaInTheSun. That is good to know, thank you.
A bug report with some player IDs is good to have, just so it can be investigated if needed. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 9 (569 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thanks @Phantomlover1717. I saw the bug, and will throw a Me Too up. But it’s everyone, so I’m not sure what my report will do. I don’t even expect a resolution. We have new stickers, and 10 days to collect. I’ll just postpone retiring until I’ve gotten their stickers back up, and promote my new ones with enough time to gather their stickers.

It would be helpful to know if the helpers and mods/community managers from TSM encountered the same thing, so players who don’t have a large group of friends that play know they’re not the only ones. 

Message 7 of 9 (567 Views)

The bug report:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-No-sticker-contest-sticker-icon-greyed-out/m-p/7154719#M8...
Feel free to reply with your player ID or/and press the 'me too' button.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 9 (525 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Phantomlover1717 I've already sent a report.

Oh wait, I read that wrong, sorry.

Message 9 of 9 (506 Views)