Re: No response to my case

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No response to my case

★★★ Newbie

I raised a case over a week ago, apparently it's supposed to take 72 hours to get a response but not heard anything back yet. Any ideas? I won't be spending any more money with EA if this is how they treat customers. £60 for a game plus in game spending and can't even be bothered to respond. 

Message 1 of 2 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello, @redGen77.

I know Terms of Service tries to respond within 72 hours, but it often takes several days. I see your case is still awaiting investigation so please keep an eye on your email for a response. You're also welcome to contact an advisor to have them check on the status. If you want to do that, create a new case. That way the one that's in the queue for the dispute isn't affected. You're also welcome to message @EAHelp through Twitter or contact support through Facebook at facebook.com/eahelphub. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @redGen77.

I know Terms of Service tries to respond within 72 hours, but it often takes several days. I see your case is still awaiting investigation so please keep an eye on your email for a response. You're also welcome to contact an advisor to have them check on the status. If you want to do that, create a new case. That way the one that's in the queue for the dispute isn't affected. You're also welcome to message @EAHelp through Twitter or contact support through Facebook at facebook.com/eahelphub. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (275 Views)