by abc1402053181

Original Post

No race

★ Novice

I didn't have any race on this weekend. 

Message 1 of 7 (736 Views)

Re: No race

★★★★★ Guide

You have to enter a race early when it starts, or else it might not start for you at all.

A race always starts on Saturdays at 18 PM CEST. When you play matches right at this time, you are very likely to enter a race. The more you wait, the less chances you get to enter a race. On Sunday at 18 PM CEST, it might already be too late.

The reason for this is that you are always matched with people who have similar medal count as you, have not entered a race yet and have played matches around the time you played them. Because of this, if there are not 10 players who meet the requirements, a race will simply not begin.

So, again, to enter a race, you should play some matches at 18 PM CEST (central European standart time). The sooner you play matches, the higher your chances of taking part in a race.

Races happen every week, no exceptions.

Message 2 of 7 (713 Views)

★ Novice

I play on saturday and also is supost to be on pro race 

Message 3 of 7 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

It has to be at 18 PM CEST or later, if you played earlier, it won't matter.

And for a pro race to happen you need to be in top 100, either GDI, Nod or both. In a pro race, you enter it without playing matches. All you have to do then is be in the top 100 at 18 PM CEST.

Message 4 of 7 (698 Views)

★ Novice

Uau!! With this fantastic support i will not buy The new C&C. Maybe The Server will shut down after a while like C&C general gone!! 

Message 5 of 7 (683 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

There is no support here, I am just a random player who occasionally visits the forum XD

The game is basically dead at this point, but the servers can't be just shut down because people have invested money into it and EA can't just take all of it away so quick.

Message 6 of 7 (678 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for your help 👍

Message 7 of 7 (657 Views)