Re: No option to turn off Aim Assist on controller for Battlefront 2 PC.

by chinnyreckon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No option to turn off Aim Assist on controller for Battlefront 2 PC.

★★★ Newbie

There is no option to turn Aim Assist off or on in Battlefront 2 for PC. Can you please add this for players like me who prefer to play with the controller and no aim assist? Thank You!

Message 1 of 18 (13,855 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
Hello everyone!

I have sent this feedback on to the team! Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 8 of 18 (13,002 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

Is aim assist actually even there on PC? I like playing on my PC with a controller too. Need aim assist cos I am pants and aiming with a controller.

Message 2 of 18 (13,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA Dice, I prefer to play with a controller but I always turn off aim assist. Please add the option to turn off aim assist. I have literally lost count of how many times this "feature" has got me killed. As a side, you should only have aim assist work at longer ranges, say 50 meters or more. You don't need it at extremely close range and this is when I always get killed because I will aim at a tango and some other enemy running on the side of my screen with cause my reticle to squib towards them. Now instead of killing the person I aimed at, my shotgun blast misses both and they turn around and kill me. Please fix and happy New Year's
Message 3 of 18 (13,644 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yeah just give us the option to turn it on or off. This sun assist has made me shoot something I'm completely not aiming at 10 feet away from my crosshair!
Message 4 of 18 (13,460 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Really EA? Such a simple thing to add, please do it soon! At least on foot I use a mouse and keyboard, but to fly I use a controller, and it's very annoying to have your aim constantly disobeying your commands because of several starfighters flying around.

Message 5 of 18 (13,356 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
AT LEAST HAVE AN OPTION FOR US TO TURN IT OFF, MESSES UP MY AIM WHEN I PLAY STAR FIGHTER ASSAULT WITH A CONTROLLER!
Message 6 of 18 (13,283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I'm bumping this! It isn't hard to let us have an option. You already removed the FoV slider for Starships, at least give us the option to choose if we want AIM-Assist or not!

Message 7 of 18 (13,106 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hello everyone!

I have sent this feedback on to the team! Standard smile

/Atic
Message 8 of 18 (13,003 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Atic
And the team seems to have ignored it completely. What's so complicated about making a feature optional?

If they dont want to do it, at least they should be honest and give us an explanation, or simply say it won't happen (like with PC Version Splitscreen).

Message 9 of 18 (12,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Seriously! If Luke can turn off his targeting computer, why can't we?

This "Aim Assist" Seems to want to keep my reticle an inch to either side of my target when aiming, both on foot and in vehicles. Using a controller shouldn't make it harder to play.

Please, Devs. Some folks don't want training wheels.
Message 10 of 18 (12,496 Views)