Re: No more bonus medals for 3 consecutive wins ?

by Qmaster28

Original Post

No more bonus medals for 3 consecutive wins ?

★★★ Novice

Did you remove the bonus medals from three consecutive wins ? I won 5 straight in master league and no extra bonus medals. What is going on ? If you removed them why did you not let us know ? Or if this is a bug do to recent chem and done releases  when will it be fixed?

Message 1 of 5 (503 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Qmaster28,

This isn't a bug. The win streak bonus is no longer activated once you reach Master League and beyond.

Message 2 of 5 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hey @EA_dance210,

Perhaps throwing a blurb about win streaks no longer working in the Master's League info sheet (the one with the unit cap and maps) so there is an in-game way to find that bit of information?

Message 3 of 5 (454 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree that would have been nice

Message 4 of 5 (409 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi thank you for the reply and clarification on medals for masters and higher. I had one more major concern it pretty important. Ive seen alicia destiny streaming videos of her using emulator to run this game on computer which give about 1000% advantage being able to almost simultaneously click units and control them to attack targets practically multiple units at once insted of actual phone users much slower control rates. Is anything being done to stop this practically fourm of cheating ? Its not fair to prople who do use phone over computer users they have a huge advantage. 

Message 5 of 5 (408 Views)