No friends list

by milton08

Original Post

No friends list

★ Novice

As the title says, there is no friends list on Origin.

Perhaps it is because I have two accounts, however nor is there any settings tab so I can't really change my email either.

So, I cannot change any account settings, no friends tab at all (not just a non-functional friends list, the Friends button is actually just not there)

I've cleared the cache and reinstalled Origin but nothing has happened.

I can't even find a corresponding email to the non-functional account, just a username (hence why I'm not posting this on that account)

Can't see any friends lists nor settings in the Shift+F1 tab in Sims either, in fact, I can't even type in the browser at all there.

Have you guys tried, you know, fixing your platform for once? I've seen threads like this from 2014 with no functional answers.

It also says that I can't change language in Origin, however I can show you a picture of the missing friends tab (the word for friends would be Vänner)

I can't choose anything in the product selector either, so I'm forced to put this in game information.

I'd like to say thank you for reading my question if a board moderator comes, but seriously, how can your company not fix this?

Message 1 of 5 (622 Views)

Re: No friends list

★ Novice

Having same problem with Scrabble after installing on new iPad iOS 12.  Origin is. Useless and says I’m running an old version of iOS.  HA!

Message 2 of 5 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@dixiedarlin1951

you access something not support BY EA ( pc or mac only )
i think i have seen other post with this also.
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/install-origin/
Message 3 of 5 (447 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @milton08.

Best thing to do is to take a couple of minutes and try the following steps:

• Firewalls and Internet Security Software: Make sure that you’ve added the Origin client as an exception to any Firewalls or other Internet Security Software, like Ad-Block, you may have running so that your connection to our servers isn’t blocked.
  • Your software may even have some Internet ports blocked. If so, the following are used by the Origin client and must be open for a smooth connection:
    • TCP: 80; 443; 9960-9969; 1024-1124; 3216; 18000; 18120; 18060; 27900; 28910; 29900
    • UDP: 1024-1124; 18000; 2990

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (428 Views)

★ Novice
Problem solved. Repurchased the premium version of Scrabble for iPad (not sure why the prior version didn’t work). Also, could not use Facebook app to sign in to Scrabble. Had to sign in using email and password for Facebook.
Message 5 of 5 (425 Views)