Re: No Solo Battles?

by GovernGlue

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Solo Battles?

★★★★★ Novice

Why no games in Solo Battles? I have been in Madden 21 for almost a week now, and still there is no Solo Battle Games? Whats up with that?

Message 1 of 11 (4,435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey there,

Solo Battles are currently postponed while the Madden team works on fixing some issues. Once they're back up and running there will most likely be an announcement to let everyone know.

Thanks for bearing with us while this is being worked on. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (4,343 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
@kbevington I have been having the same issue since last week. Played four games on the first day, yet there are no new teams to play against. Very disappointed as I have no compulsion to play online against people.
Message 2 of 11 (4,369 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

Solo Battles are currently postponed while the Madden team works on fixing some issues. Once they're back up and running there will most likely be an announcement to let everyone know.

Thanks for bearing with us while this is being worked on. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 11 (4,344 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello Kent

I appreciate your response.. But I'm going to vent some, but you already released the game?  Besides the fact there is no solo battles yet... Also, I'm one of the people that buys the game, and buys the packs. So, I BUY the game in advance so I can get in early, and BUY packs to get my team setup, in fact because of the major congestion on your servers (they were crawling), it took me 3 days just to get my team put together, Then I go to play Solo Battles, and can't. So I'm felling really good at this point (actually really bad) about the money I spent, and when looking around on social media, I see many people talking about getting free game codes? How am I supposed to feel at this point. So sorry Kent, I'm not bearing with you, I'm pissed right now, I feel kind of ripped off actually. I have been a Madden consumer for years, spent lots of money, but I had some fun, but this isn't fun, and I haven't even mentioned anything about the game play yet, or how long it took to get my assets from Madden 20 to show up..

Message 4 of 11 (4,316 Views)

Solo battles not working. Need HELP!

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Danielrockwood
Date/time issue occurred Every day
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Can't play solo battles
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at attachment
What happens when the bug occurs? Says no live events going on for solo battles
What do you expect to see? To play solo battles like every other person in mut
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Solo battles telling me there are no live events going on.  Tried reinstalling didn't work.  I need help on fixing this..  I'd like to be able to play what I paid for.  Thanks. 

Message 5 of 11 (4,305 Views)

Re: Solo battles not working. Need HELP!

★ Novice

its the same  for  me on xbox

Message 6 of 11 (4,279 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here for a UK player..... Although I did get to play squad battles and obtain rewards in week 1 whilst using 10 hour free trial..... Please fix EA

Message 7 of 11 (4,201 Views)

★ Novice

new week and still no solo battles

Message 8 of 11 (4,159 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@korkosz99 Tepppp.... Frown I carnt even get on UT now
Message 9 of 11 (4,131 Views)

★ Novice

This is ridiculous Kent!  How can you expect me to gain enough points for anything meaningful when I can't play when time allows?  This makes the game useless and I can see why you're including it for free on GamePass to others now.  Can we at least ask for some compensation packs or something to help our teams?

Message 10 of 11 (3,285 Views)