No LlamaZoom tasks to fullfill icon quest

by TurboTank75

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No LlamaZoom tasks to fullfill icon quest

★★ Novice

It seems that LlamaZoom has a limited number of times to play. Now I cannot fulfill the requirements for internet icon since the current task is to complete a LlamaZoom tasks list. This is unfair that I am penalized for playing regularly. If LlamaZoom is all done then it should fulfill the requirements or something so I don't miss out on the internet icon hobby. This happened before and I missed out on the quest reward. Why should there be a limit on LlamaZoom anyway?

Message 1 of 7 (780 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No LlamaZoom tasks to fullfill icon quest

★★★★★ Guide

@TurboTank75 wrote:

It seems that LlamaZoom has a limited number of times to play. Now I cannot fulfill the requirements for internet icon since the current task is to complete a LlamaZoom tasks list. This is unfair that I am penalized for playing regularly. If LlamaZoom is all done then it should fulfill the requirements or something so I don't miss out on the internet icon hobby. This happened before and I missed out on the quest reward. Why should there be a limit on LlamaZoom anyway?

Can you post a screenshot of where it says anything about a limit. I've been doing one or two llamazooms per day since llamazooms started and haven't seen anything about a limit. The screen you posted is just a dialog screen. Just tap it until you get the options for which type of tasks you want to do.

I attached a pic of a similar screen

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (750 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

@TurboTank75

Your picture looks just like the intro scene when Emily arrives. Just tap your screen and the llamazoom tasks should pop up.

Message 2 of 7 (773 Views)

★★ Novice

It is not the same. I reach a limit and am told how successful LlamaZoom is doing. I then have to wait until I get more tasks.

Message 3 of 7 (755 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TurboTank75 wrote:

Can you post a screenshot of where it says anything about a limit. I've been doing one or two llamazooms per day since llamazooms started and haven't seen anything about a limit. The screen you posted is just a dialog screen. Just tap it until you get the options for which type of tasks you want to do.

I attached a pic of a similar screen

Message 4 of 7 (751 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue now but I haven't done a Llamazoom in over a day...  Same screen, different text.

Message 5 of 7 (650 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Wonderfred

So when Emily says this message and you tap the screen, nothing pops up? Usually, when Emily starts telling me about her story, I just keep tapping the screen to skip it and eventually the tasks show up.

Message 6 of 7 (631 Views)

★★★ Novice

After clicking on the Llamazoom button probably ten times, it finally came up with the tasks .

Message 7 of 7 (621 Views)