by djchema78

Original Post

Re: No LOSC LILLE players to complete Ligue 1 SBC

★★★★ Novice

EA!!!

Message 21 of 92 (1,722 Views)

★★ Guide
THE two CB Alonso & Edgar Ié and RW Pépé simply do not exist.

I’ve conducted 200000000000000000000000000000000000 searches for them & each time same response: coin status has changed.

EA’s unethical practices will come back to haunt them. It has done already on Battlefront, when it explodes with FIFA it will hopefully be tjhe end of them as a lucrative company.

What they are doing in this matter leaves a very bad taste in the mouths of us consumers.

It’s suspicious, very suspicious, that this problem is happening with only one team that is not exactly one of the top teams in France. However, it is preventing a lot of us having Cavani which is an awesome card. One can only think that EA is doing this with an ulterior motive.
Message 22 of 92 (1,710 Views)

★★ Novice
I have got to 90 chemistry with no CB or RM and RW with loyalty. They could easily drop required 95 to 90 to help everyone out.
Message 23 of 92 (1,699 Views)

★★ Guide
I have reached 91 chemistry with 2 CDMs as CB, RB as RM, no RW (currently have a LB in that position).

I agree they called drop to 90 Chemistry.

Great idea. EA won’t collaborate though
Message 24 of 92 (1,690 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I´ve conducted the same amount of searches and also bought countless silver packs. They don't magically pop up there either... 

Message 25 of 92 (1,677 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem on Pc, hours trying to snipe CB or LW and its imposible. 

Message 26 of 92 (1,665 Views)

★★ Guide
Are you reading this EA, it’s not just one whiny player! It’s happening to all of us.

#FixFIFA
Message 27 of 92 (1,654 Views)

★★ Novice
Wow I actually saw a centre back. Need to be a flipping bot to buy it in time though
Message 28 of 92 (1,620 Views)

★★ Guide
HAHA

The same just happened to me with the RW, but I need to be Superman to buy it in time.

EA you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Message 29 of 92 (1,607 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem on PC Sold players to get almost 400k for building this SBC Result: no players, no coins (should I say i got nothing from packs:D?) , no SBC Cavani Standard smile

Message 30 of 92 (1,587 Views)