No LOSC LILLE players to complete Ligue 1 SBC

by djchema78

Original Post

Re: No LOSC LILLE players to complete Ligue 1 SBC

★★ Guide
This really is absolutely disgusting! 12 hrs & still no RW available for LOSC Lille! EA disgusts me as an organisation. Surely you could add F player to the market.

Each day that passes #FixFIFA is the most common communication I have to have with you! Shocking! One player is holding back an entire league SBC & Cavani! Fantastic customer Service & loyalty!
Message 11 of 92 (2,938 Views)

★★ Apprentice

They can easily flood cards in to prevent price-fixers and actually let people complete the SBC for a decent price but I bet they'll raise the price range and line the hoarder's pockets up with more coins.

Message 12 of 92 (2,930 Views)

★★ Guide
What can I say my friend.
Don’t have much of an option but to wait until this player which is now the most famous in the world miracously appears.

My other option will occur around September 2019 when I see FIFA 19 in the stor & completely walk past it, moving on to PES 2019. This treatment of customers can only elicite this type of consumer behaviour. I’m obly one person but if lots of one persons stop buying this game then we might get something done!!! Consumers deserve equally treatment just like these everyone else.
Message 13 of 92 (2,919 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

There is obvious hoarding of players and abuse of the transfer market.   Some people are making serious coins at the expense of everyone else trying to complete the MBC.

Has anyone had a meaningful update from EA with what they are gloing to do?

Message 14 of 92 (2,838 Views)

★★★ Novice

As someone new to this forum do EA even read these boards?  Are we just wasting our time commenting here?  Standard smile

Message 15 of 92 (2,835 Views)

★★ Guide
I seriously believe this board is an utter waste of time. It’s been two days, no mod has even commented on this topic yet I’m still waiting to be able to buy this player to be able to complete the SBC. It really is disgusting, don’t know what else to say. It does make you wonder why you buy this disgusting game from this disgusting company.

I got one, will not be buying FIFA 19. I may only be one person but if many one persons do the same, we may make a dent in this company’s unethical practices.

I am lost for words as to my dissapointment with this company.
Message 16 of 92 (2,811 Views)

★★★ Novice

Maybe the best way to get any attention is to send bug reports in game if thats possible.

Message 17 of 92 (2,795 Views)

★★ Guide
A good idea but the main issue, and it’s a pretty big one: EA don’t give a shot about any other thing that isn’t money.

Additionally, they have a well earned reputation of not giving a * about players other than youtubers or pros.

With this kind of a dilemma it is hard to get through to them. Look at this topic, no one from EA has even tried to address this issue.
Message 18 of 92 (2,787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just spoke to a guy through EA chat - Shane was his name. The most unhelpful and arrogant guy I've ever met. Basically said what people were doing was completely legitimate (hoarding players) and that it didn't contravene terms of service. Then basically told me it wasn't his problem because he was "at the bottom of the pecking order". Such an easy fix (even he suggested flooding the market) but apparently it's an "executive-level decision" that he's not allowed to make. They must be paying their workers peanuts. I've bought FIFA since '03 and this is my first year playing ultimate team. It's going to be my last purchase of FIFA if this isn't fixed. 

Message 19 of 92 (2,776 Views)

★★ Novice
I’ve just started this team and it’s not just one player you can’t get. There’s just no CB RM RW or LW popping up no matter how much I refresh. Losing patience now. Russian and Portuguese leagues weren’t anything like this one
Message 20 of 92 (2,775 Views)