No Good-will for bug issues

by WrathofChan

Original Post

No Good-will for bug issues

★ Apprentice

Letting players know the experience I have encountered. 

Issue: error 9 bug and force restart when you either try to do any mod challenges and claim mods within your inbox (when your inventory is full).

I did provide all screenshots of the issues and the chat with the support team within the game itself.

• I first encountered this error 9 bug in the early week of Monday Sept 26, when I tried to do any mod challenges.
  • I then encounter the same error message on Wednesday Sept 28, when I saw mods within my inbox, and I contacted the support team that same day, that I could not claim these mods because of the error 9 bug issue (mods have 3 days until expire)
  • I finally received a reply from the support team on Friday Sept 30, tell me the bug was fixed and to try again. Ok that’s fine, I understand it takes time to fix an issue. I tried to claim the mods in my inbox and still received the error 9 bug message and forced restart (mods have less than 12 hrs left until expire). I reached out to the support team again
  • The mods have expired on Saturday Oct 1 and still have not gotten any reply
  • I finally got a reply back from the support team on Sunday Oct 2, and I replied back explaining my issue, that the mods in my inbox had the error 9 bug issue and they expired because I could not claim them
  • I got a reply from the support team on Tuesday Oct 4, that the issue was fixed on Thursday Sept 29th. If the issue was fixed then I would’ve been able to claim the mods in my inbox, but no it was not fixed (I can provide screenshots), so I explained my situation again.
  • Got a reply back from the support team on Wednesday Oct 5, basically giving me the run around and saying the issue is my fault? Sure…why not (sarcasm), because I was the one to cause the error 9 bug message.
  • I reached out to the Answer HQ for assistance and report the bug issue, I provided all screenshots for the issue and the chat with the support team, this was report on Wednesday Oct 5.
  • I got a reply back from the support team Thursday Oct 6, (not Answer HQ team) and someone finally acknowledged the issue and  not shifting the blame
  • While in the Answer HQ website, I got a reply back from someone from the CG team about the issue at hand.
  • Basically today (Thursday Oct 6) he stated that the original error 9 this for the kids challenge was fixed on Thursday Sept 29, and the other issue with not being able to claim mods in your inbox error 9 was only fixed yesterday (Wednesday Oct 5)
  • They will not help players with missing or lost items due to bug issues, even though it’s not the players fault, nor will they issue any good-will gestures or compensation, even with bug related issues.
  • Even if the support team/Answer HQ/game studios are aware of the issues and has fixed the bugs and the players has done everything to try and fix the issue within their ability, the company is less than willing to help, except with fixing the bug issue itself.

I hope this helps with any players that are having any big issues and are have high hopes or expectations to getting things resolved. Good luck!

Message 1 of 1 (917 Views)