No Base Map Frontlines Servers ???

by ILuvTamzieCats

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Base Map Frontlines Servers ???

★★ Novice

Hi, I wanted to find out why there are no base map / vanilla (monte grappe etc.) Frontlines servers available locally in South Africa ? We have all the other game mode servers; most of which never even get populated with a single person (like War Pigeons).

Who makes these decisions and who should I contact to see what's up with this ? I'm pretty sure it's just an oversight since if it was a cost/space issue some of the servers that never see any action could simply be removed and replaced with Frontlines which will be much more popular since nearly every person playing in my region (close to 100%) always plays on the vanilla maps.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (448 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Base Map Frontlines Servers ???

★★ Novice

@OffsetYRN21 wrote:

Hello @ILuvTamzieCats

There are Vanilla Frontlines servers available, I played on those servers here in Europe, so they are available. Maybe it's something wrong with matchmaking in your region.

Cheers!

Hi,

We finally got the frontlines servers with the update that came a few months ago. No idea why it was so delayed compared to Europe but at least we have them now.

Cheers

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (422 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Hello @ILuvTamzieCats

There are Vanilla Frontlines servers available, I played on those servers here in Europe, so they are available. Maybe it's something wrong with matchmaking in your region.

Cheers!

Message 2 of 3 (360 Views)

★★ Novice

@OffsetYRN21 wrote:

Hello @ILuvTamzieCats

Cheers!

Hi,

We finally got the frontlines servers with the update that came a few months ago. No idea why it was so delayed compared to Europe but at least we have them now.

Cheers

Message 3 of 3 (423 Views)