Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: No Anticheat No Fifa 19

by prophet-genius

Original Post

No Anticheat No Fifa 19

★★★★★ Novice

I've been playing FIFA since a long time and at Proclub by Fifa 08 but after all these years, hopeful of a valid anticheat never implemented, I advise everyone who play at a competitive level to never buy a new FIFA.

It's really shameful to see honest players losing games due to lack of an anti-fraud system.

I hope that all this is resolved but at present it is better to play elsewhere, where the online function is protected and controlled.

Message 1 of 9 (1,293 Views)

EA Origin Team

@prophet-genius

We have extensive anti-cheating systems and measures in FIFA. If you believe someone to be cheating then please go ahead and report them via your console or Origin so we can investigate.

-Aido

Message 2 of 9 (1,227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have twice reported the same player Gkwilliam with the procedure you wrote to me but despite all the player [edit - don't name and shame on the forums] accused of online tricks is still participating in fifa 18. This: [link removed - again, save this stuff for reports] is the my recording that tries the trick of the height beyond the allowed limit of fifa 18. Give me a logical explanation of all this if you can, Thanks

Message 3 of 9 (1,220 Views)

EA Origin Team

@prophet-genius

Here is not the place for reports, we are not the terms of service team so we cannot action cheaters. Use the report function on your console / Origin.

-Aido

Message 4 of 9 (1,215 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

No you don't have an Anti-Cheating system we have been playing on PC for so long, and people have been cheating not only on FIFA but also on Battlefield which sucks because i don't like to play console, i am a hardcore PC gamer, and if you do have a cheating system then it must be very awful knowing that we cannot play FUT or any online game without coming face ti face with a cheater every other game, so please add a good one because we are sick and tired of your company getting money from US , and the only return we get is a broken keyboard

Message 5 of 9 (1,089 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

No Anticheat No Fifa 19 No Anticheat No Fifa 19 No Anticheat No Fifa 19 No Anticheat No Fifa 19

Message 6 of 9 (1,075 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
youforgot to mention top40 at weekend league, competitive mode with best prizes, you can not achieve top 40 on pc because of cheaters, do somebody takes action against them, no, now by replays you can check, and still they are there, made me laugh, they have an anti cheat system, not only this, but servers are also the reason why no fifa for me, and the main bit, gambling in the game!
Message 7 of 9 (1,060 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guys common....there is anti cheat.

Try to buy coins or hack coins or anything else where EA could lose money and you will get BANNED!!!!!

thats all they care. money.

Message 8 of 9 (652 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly (

Message 9 of 9 (498 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs