Night sisters

by abit1908

Original Post

Night sisters

★★ Novice
Talzin lead, daka, zombie, acolyte, ventress.. boba execute zombie, it did not autorevive, other characters attack zombie pops in for attack "ghost" and then stays in play. Execute zombie stays gone but again pops back for an attack and stays in play afterward. By the definition boba fett's execute should always prevent revive on any character when killed from play. Can someone help me figure out why the zombie will stay in play?
Message 1 of 4 (806 Views)

Re: Night sisters

★★ Guide
Is there a zeta on Mother Talzin's The Great Mother?

When a Nightsister ally uses a Basic ability during their turn, a random defeated Nightsister ally is Revived with 50% Health and called to Assist, then the Revived ally is immediately defeated unless an enemy was defeated (the Revived ally can't be Revived by this effect again until the end of the next turn)
Message 2 of 4 (725 Views)

★★ Novice

There was a zeta, but the main issue I found out was other toons getting executed by boba fett. I get the zombie has a counter to execute but the talzin zeta shouldn't revive any other executed NS. Now if talzins zeta states that these graveyard toons by pass any ability that prevents revive, then I'd understand why they would pop in for a basic attack.

Message 3 of 4 (719 Views)

★★ Guide
I've noticed that some of the later characters negate an earlier character's ability. I want to say that they will pop up even with Nihilus and annihilate. After the NS rework, they became one of the few teams that are "exempt" from the don't get revived portion.
Message 4 of 4 (710 Views)