Re: Nhl 21 suggestions

by jeffgallant1975

Original Post

@EA_Aljo 

I'm sure most people would agree it is way more annoying being forced to wait for the game to load before you can exit than a simple drop out before the initial confirmation process.

Picking a regular team just to see someone choose all stars is a major eye roller and you can't even hard quit out fast because the system (at least, my regular ps4) just hangs like crazy.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 111 of 113 (886 Views)

Community Manager

@TTZ_Dipsy 

I don't play Online Versus too often, but when I do, I don't mind playing teams with better ratings than mine. I normally take Arizona. It's always fun to win with a lower-rated team. Regardless, it would be nice to not have to wait until loading into a game to see your opponent has left and restart the process.

Aljo.png
Message 112 of 113 (882 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo

How about getting off the pond in "Chel" Who calls the NHL "Chel" by the way? California surfer dudes? I've never heard it anywhere in the 40 years I've watched the NHL. Anyway, my primary mode is drop in games in EASHL. Loved it in NHL 14, a game made 6 games ago that everyone could agree was the last great hockey game for EA. There's a game you can look at and give it current graphics updates and people who praise it. Or how about taking the NHL off of the pond and putting us back into arenas with NHL Jerseys? That would be nice. You could still do all the bag drops with gloves, sticks, dances and all that junk. But get off the pond already, it sucks. Plus l like the perks, but let the player adjust every little aspect of his sliders like in NHL 14 to give us a real feel of playing style. Even blade curves are gone. These are all easy fixes to bring back the once popular EASHL mode that is currently lacking like it once was....6....years....ago.
Message 113 of 113 (634 Views)