Re: Nfs payback can you add police to free roam

by anti-loser1

Original Post

Nfs payback can you add police to free roam

★★★★ Novice
Can you please add cops to free roam in the next update its would improve the game for most people here playing nfs payback
Message 1 of 19 (10,188 Views)

★★ Novice

I really want to see cops roaming around verses having to get a bait crate or random runner missions just to have them chase me.

Message 2 of 19 (10,073 Views)

★★★ Novice
I think it would be great if they added Cops 2 free roam! I'm loving the game so far however if they had cops it would make the game even better!
Message 3 of 19 (9,987 Views)

★ Apprentice

agreed this hurts the game for me more than the other complains of no online free roam, and how we upgrade are cars with cards, ect

ADD FREE ROAM COPS OR SOME WAY TO INITIATE A COP CHASE IN FREE ROAM THAT RESEMBLES BLACK BOXES COP CHASES FROM MW CARBON AND UNDERCOVER

Message 4 of 19 (9,921 Views)

★★ Guide

As long as they did not interfere with the races/missions etc.  It would be ok.

Message 5 of 19 (9,883 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

They said the cops would harder but that is not the case as you don't have to worry about losing them you just have to make it to the finish. cops in freeroam would be harder as you would actually have to lose them. the events become repetivie since you know where the roadblocks/spike strips are, you know the route so it can actually become easy after each replay. And ghost said the cops would be harder/smarter SMH

Message 6 of 19 (9,839 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree.  More cops are needed and also a better sense of speed.  Otherwise a great game.  Liking it lots.

Message 7 of 19 (9,817 Views)

★★ Novice
Really think that they should add but that might give us less repetitive cops otherwise it is a must for freeroam cops
Message 8 of 19 (9,354 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I refuse to buy this game till I can be a cop. I loved that aspect of rivals and was disappointed at the last nfs.
Message 9 of 19 (8,934 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
“as long as they don’t interfere with races or missions”

have you ever played a good NFS game? the police improve it drastically! missions, races, free roam. all improved by the addition of a police threat
Message 10 of 19 (8,555 Views)