Next abandoned car ?

by D00msdayMachine

Original Post

Next abandoned car ?

★★★★ Novice

When will the next abandoned car made available or what's the timeframe ?

I'm kinda bored of waiting for the missing cars to pop up ...

Message 1 of 20 (14,596 Views)

Re: Next abandoned car ?

★★ Apprentice

me to, nfs is boring right now... i have complete the game, but i want the volvo, nissan  and all the other cars .

Message 2 of 20 (14,461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Glad to see this is your only problem with NFS Pay(why)Back....

I would be so happy if I can play online with friends like NFS'15 multiplayer, and sometimes mess with cops (and NOT THE IDIOT and SUICIDE CHEATER ROCKETS). But we have no chance because EA Games !!!NEVER NO!!! worry about players, never no give answers to any same questions, never no listen the players - they only steal our money! NFS scam getting bigger from year to year...

Message 3 of 20 (14,388 Views)

★ Guide

the car is available for arround 7 days ?  german youtuber "lpn05" said this speciific time it could take longer because for those who got nfs on christmas, but in general it should supposed to be 1 car for 7days than another car for 7 days etc.

Message 4 of 20 (14,307 Views)

★★ Pro

It has only been 7 days since we got the big speedcross / abandon car update and some are bored already ?  Frown

Message 5 of 20 (13,994 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I have only been able to find have only been able to find mx-7

Message 6 of 20 (13,976 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This game is a complete joke, slot machine for tune your car and now we need to wait for abandoned cars and grab the car in time before it disapear. It's like battlefront 2 it's f2p system paid full price but nothing is unlocked.

Message 7 of 20 (13,942 Views)

★★ Novice

I NEED THAT BMW M3 FFS

Message 8 of 20 (13,940 Views)

★★ Pro

Its just never enough is it. You get one you want two , you get two you want four and so on and so on. The cars are coming but could they at least have time to code them and such into the game before some of you go off demanding I want it all now. Its been said 100 time already they are doing them and there will be time between the cars  as they are released . Holy man these forums are turning into a ranting place for spoiled self entitlement .

Epic_Facepalm_5452.png

Message 9 of 20 (12,973 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
what are you talking about? You don't use a slot machine to tune your car. Thats only for the parts tokens. Do you even play the game or are you judging the game based off of what your friends say?
Message 10 of 20 (12,552 Views)