Re: Next Need for speed game 2018 or 2019

by Shaal

Original Post

★★ Pro

Thanks you are right. I am thankful for all of the nice things I have gotten from working my butt off. I never take them for granted and truly believe that every single person that truly works hard deserve good fortune as well. Sadly I know some who work so hard and yet life just won’t give them a lucky break. World is a crazy state. 

Message 31 of 128 (2,316 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Sometimes we just got to have the will and courage to keep going on, get up dust off and keep going even when we fall and never give up cause success is right round the corner 👌
Message 32 of 128 (2,296 Views)

★★★ Guide
^^^ Guys, he's just a troll, don't worry about it. Coming on here and making the statement in all caps "GHOST IS DEAD, ETC..." That's just a troll and not worth the time. Wink
Message 33 of 128 (2,287 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello all.

I am with the series from the beginning and first of all i would like to speak about the actual one.

I tried to like payback... for a long time but it is broken somehow and the updates cant repair it. I dont know whats the main cause but i think something is wrong in the core. The ai and the conroll of the cars are broken and it is very annoying. I went back to NFS 2015 because that game (with many bug and fail) has a feeling, somehow much better than this and its a shame.

In payback the ai always cheat, when i replay a mission there is always a car wich cant be overtake Frown, the offroad controll is dumb, etc.... 

In these days i went back to pro street too and you know what.... pro street had much more potential than this with a good career and good ideas.

I think there will be no NFS in 2018, maybe in 2019 but my opinion is that EA will decide the future of the series after so many fail. I think the underground idea was special with carbon and most wanted too. I liked the racing direction (pro street, shift 1-2), rivals and new mw were something else not NFS. The 2015 would have been good just it was halfdone.

After payback the series needs some good idea and core features wich is not about the recently liked (casual) things (communitiy multi, cardplay like upgrade, etc.). The game needs the old working systems with innovative new features but most of all the game has to be finished when it comes out!!!!

Message 34 of 128 (2,282 Views)

★★ Pro

@Shaal

A honest and still respectful dislike of the game. That i can respect. It is not the fact one dislikes the game it how they say it IMHO.

Message 35 of 128 (2,258 Views)

★★ Pro

@bryanfelmin123

How many of us in this world manage to get through some of our darkest times baffles even ourselves doesn't it. Becoming a better wiser person from all the terrible stuff comes from learning that there is a much bigger picture in the world today besides or own life and wants. I am not defending EA or ok with the issues in Payback but i also know there is always more to "why" then what I see or some what to believe and construct in their own minds. There is always more then meets the eye and I have learned that many times in life at this point so  I keep an open constructive mind. It serves me well.

Message 36 of 128 (2,257 Views)

★★ Pro

@Jabberwocky79

Good advice and I know that my friend. I don't let people like that bother me but I just like to make sure the record is set straight when labeled incorrectly.I made my point to him so now its back to the regular scheduled posting Large smile

Message 37 of 128 (2,256 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Amen you know what they say empty vessels makes the most noises honestly everything is a work in progress and not perfect as some may want it and I respect them cause people need to realize that the world wasn't built in one day therefore everything takes time to be great and honestly I like the direction of ea games are moving with respect to the revolution of the video games industry 👌👌👌👌
RzR
Message 38 of 128 (2,237 Views)

★★★ Novice
Nexon is publisher? God have mercy.
Message 39 of 128 (2,220 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Shaal  I really liked Prostreet as well - probably the NFS I've ultimately spent the most time with compared to any of them. I feel like Forza tries to capture the mood of that one, but on a grander scale with the Horizon series. I don't feel like NFS should go back to the Prostreet formula because they would have a hard time making it bigger and better than Horizon already is.

In my humble opinion, Ghost has found the sweet spot of what they should be doing in comparison to the competition. Some sort of mixture of 2015 and Payback is exactly what the racing genre needs. Forza has Horizon and simulator, GT has the simulator, and others are doing the simulator thing. The NFS series needs to stick with the direction they are going, otherwise they will be compared and classified with the other games and they cannot win that battle.

Personally I'd rate Payback, in its current state, in my top 4 NFS games. In terms of fun, it's right up there with Most Wanted '05, Underground 2, and Prostreet, which are my other favorites.

Message 40 of 128 (2,214 Views)