★★ Pro

@GamerBillu

If by saying Ghost games is "dead " you mean

D.eveloping

E.xtra

A.dd on

D.LC

Then yes you are correct.

Just because the game doesn't meet your personal "wants" doesn't mean its done and gone. Read this thread more closely before you hate on the game. Clearly some of us like the game over all and you haven't read those posts yet.

Message 22 of 128 (2,448 Views)

Re: Next Need for speed game 2018 or 2019

★★★ Newbie
They should also add a inside view camera for the next game
Message 23 of 128 (2,419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Spoiler
TOXIC GAME
Message 24 of 128 (2,409 Views)

★ Apprentice
have seen the quality of the game 80% of true passionate gamers know What NFS was and what it is now its a disgrace to the series
Message 25 of 128 (2,405 Views)

★★ Novice
what according to u is quality gaming can u pls elaborate.....what is the mispoint in nfs payback that was there in mostwanted or underground series or any other series u found that was good in nfs and now it is not the same???
Message 26 of 128 (2,396 Views)

★★ Novice
yups true....personally they dont like and they say the game is bad
Message 27 of 128 (2,394 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I cant seem to understand why most of us say negative stuff about nfs personally I think with the release of Payback it hoes to show that there's a lot of potential for greatness in future titles because of the massive increase in all areas in the game True there will be shortcomings but at the end of the day if they try to meet all demands we will have a very long wait and a catastrophe

Respect the creative minds for their dedication in nfs payback and future games to come in the series
Message 28 of 128 (2,390 Views)

★★ Pro

@GamerBillu

Well if your "a bummer gamer" comment was for me then i have some bad news for you my friend.  I am probably a lot older then you and have been working for 20 years plus. I earn my own money and pay my bills , taxes , groceries and house payments and all. I was pretty much 1 minute from living on the street at one point back when my life took a major turn for the worse. I have had some pretty rough times and now I know I am very lucky to be able to work and earn my money. Having been through some rough sh*t I appreciated what Im given every day including a decent game. Its still not a perfect game but things could be worse. I have learned that a imperfect game is annoying but not on a scale that some stuff in this hard world can be. So no i don't use my Parents money i use my own earned from 45 hours a week of hard work and i absolutely get that it can be hard to get money. So once again your comment shows you cant see anything besides your own narrow minded assumptions. Thus you saying the game is dead and gone means nothing when it has a poor over all attitude attached to it.

Now if you were not referring to me then just ignore this and carry on.

Message 29 of 128 (2,369 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Respect cause hard work does indeed pay off 👌👌👌👌👌👌
Message 30 of 128 (2,356 Views)