Re: Next Need for speed game 2018 or 2019

by tamishverma

Original Post

★ Guide

@bryanfelmin123 you can do that thing with music in a different way, just mute the music ingame and play it via an external media player and you will have the same thing.

Message 11 of 128 (4,345 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah I know however It would actually be cool if you can do that
Message 12 of 128 (4,338 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
If u have so much problem u shud stop buying the nfs games. EA didnt come and forcefully make u purchase. The payback was quite fine and the run was good in gameplay not up to the marks but they both are good.....dont b a saddist
Message 13 of 128 (4,314 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
With all due respect I never said anything about not liking nfs payback all I did was a suggestion/ideas for future titles okay 😊
Message 14 of 128 (4,308 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@bryanfelmin123

I think his reply was directed towards those who keep saying they bough the game and feel they are owned something. At this point sadly if you buy and EA game you do so at your own risk so once you buy its on you as this EA stuff hasn't just started right. As for payback i think with the direction it going its worth a buy now and it has room to grow too so here is to the future right.

Message 15 of 128 (4,293 Views)

★★ Novice
yups u got it right brother and people i dont knw are so static with the fact now they keep saying we need remastered underground 2 and most wanted ok although they both were masterpieces but the level is now way up payback meets the expectations i am playing right now and it is a good game
Message 16 of 128 (4,288 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Amen to that and honestly payback is one of those games you can't get enough of it's great and i see great things in store for the nfs saga

Peace 👌👌👌
Message 17 of 128 (4,280 Views)

★★ Pro

It is a great game. I always judge a game in sections and if the good ones out number the bad ones then to me it’s a good game. Payback has its issues  and I have posted  many times in regards ( looking at you speed cards ,tire width,body rake and rim selection) but as a whole the game is good. Like some of you have said there is enough to do that you find your self jumping around on different things. I’ll race a few races to earn cash for my next  new build then I’m off cruising the map. Next I’m working on perfecting my current rides. That’s the other thing. I only have 25 cars collected so far as I’m so busy trying to get those cars perfected I have not got around to the other 50 cars lol.  This body kit in that colour looked great 4 days ago but now I have changed my mind so I need to start over on the car for the 5th time lol.

Message 18 of 128 (4,267 Views)

★ Guide

Improve Car physics while drifting . It should be hard to master drift , In payback and previous NFS games from Most wanted 2012 onwards and Hot pursuit 2010( Because of criterion engine)  its only tap to drift which feels easy .Make it  realistic , drift should be control by steering movements like RWD needs to oversteer to make it drift and FWD don't drift it's only powerslide by tapping handbrakes and Maintaining drift with speed control and brakes . 

Message 19 of 128 (4,223 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah, people (not EA) have made an offline version of world. It's called soapbox race world, Search it up. Standard smile

Message 20 of 128 (4,224 Views)