Re: News from Twitter- Update in The Sims Mobile

by Kelly32873

Original Post

News from Twitter- Update in The Sims Mobile

Hero

I am posting this here for those who don't follow The Sims Mobile on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/TheSimsMobile/status/1120472745526083585?s=19

D4y4BY_WsAME18P.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 6 (1,160 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Interesting!!! I'm not familiar with Firemonkeys, but this appears to be good news. Looking forward to discussion on these developments and implementations!

Message 2 of 6 (1,067 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@SalixCat   

Do you know if this new development team will be handling the

Bug Reports too?  

I’m still having issues that are hindering my game, & will probably need to call rather than email, BUT it could wait until they are “up and running” (so to speak) so as not to get caught between two different teams if that is the case.  

TIA ~ kat 

Message 3 of 6 (988 Views)

Yes. From what SimGuruMaaike shared on Twitter she'll continue working on The Sims Mobile. If you didn't know, she often answers post in the bug forum.

1.png

- https://twitter.com/SimGuruMaaike/status/1120589953942077441

Also, I'll be around. With being a Game Changer I have contact with the team and if needed I'll pass things on. But until now SimGuruMaaike has had that covered amazingly.
You can just contact EA right now, the information will find its way to the right people if needed. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 6 (966 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you for still being there for us. I do following you on Twitter my Twitter name is KellBell _sims. But I'm hoping they can fix the party bugs as well. People disappearing is very flustering to everyone and the parties glitching after a short time. We also would like more land to clear and inventory organized. More house and clothing items to purchase that dont cost sim cash plus more levels would be awesome.  Thank you for listening.  Have a great day.

Message 5 of 6 (926 Views)

Hero

Hi @ismart22 

Here's information about How the bug forum works so you can report the party bugs you are experiencing.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 6 (727 Views)