Re: Newbie always match Lv60

by Marine_CorporaI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Newbie always match Lv60

★★★ Newbie

I am new for this game. Recently, after lv16. Almost 8 out of 10 I played are challenge battle. I saw the match history and found that the opponents are lv60 or some very high level ones. They all use long range unit or scarabs. I have no idea to win the game. Can you give me a match option like "no challenge battle"?

Message 1 of 5 (433 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide

@RedTwilight wrote:

I am now in Platinum League. The highest level of my unit is lv8. I have read the topic you referred. Now I know why I could encounter the high level player. It will be much happier if they unlock the unit by League and don't reset it. Now the game is not fun whenever lose or win when it was a "Challenge battle". I can't learn as much more strategy as when I was under lv10.

Over time, you will unlock more units, and most will reach level 8 to 9. Majority of my units are at level 8, but most would be like 2 upgrades away to level 9 (coins then cards). You just have to find the right counters to all units that you have a troublesome time with. What new units have you seen as a challenge battle? War dogs, MG nests, scarabs? Some players choose to stay at a lower league to have an easier time fighting other players. What they don't know is that they are giving other players a tougher time winning in the long run. Its quite complex, but I think some units should be prevented from being used in certain leagues. This holds true to late unlocked units (at level 50 to 60) that could be exploited and used in bronze to gold league.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (404 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

What league are you on? Most leagues are easy to travel across if you know how to stop a player from teching and overwhelming the player. Have you encountered the person of interest in this topic before?: How is a Level 45 Allowed to Compete in Bronze League

Things get really tough on Diamond rank and above cause players there are more skilled and most are at level 9 and above. Try not to climb past those leagues as you would probably lose most battles. Match making is broken to the point that players are matched with other players way higher or lower than their unit levels.

Message 2 of 5 (428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am now in Platinum League. The highest level of my unit is lv8. I have read the topic you referred. Now I know why I could encounter the high level player. It will be much happier if they unlock the unit by League and don't reset it. Now the game is not fun whenever lose or win when it was a "Challenge battle". I can't learn as much more strategy as when I was under lv10.

Message 3 of 5 (412 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@RedTwilight wrote:

Over time, you will unlock more units, and most will reach level 8 to 9. Majority of my units are at level 8, but most would be like 2 upgrades away to level 9 (coins then cards). You just have to find the right counters to all units that you have a troublesome time with. What new units have you seen as a challenge battle? War dogs, MG nests, scarabs? Some players choose to stay at a lower league to have an easier time fighting other players. What they don't know is that they are giving other players a tougher time winning in the long run. Its quite complex, but I think some units should be prevented from being used in certain leagues. This holds true to late unlocked units (at level 50 to 60) that could be exploited and used in bronze to gold league.

Message 4 of 5 (405 Views)

This game is only fun all the way to Diamond league. After that, It sucks royally. It’s not fair that you reach masters league with level 7, 8, and 9 units with an overall level 17 and you are facing units you haven’t unlocked yet upgraded  at level 12’s. 

I mean how the hell are you supposed to defeat a level 12 basilisk with level 11 cyborgs beneath them? With your level 7 banshees? It’s a joke. They should at least let you unlock units once you get to a league that way you may have a chance. 

I thought that perhaps I sucked. But when the unranked event came out and we were all capped at the same level, all those whales with their level 12 units weren’t able to knife, skull, or baby pascifier my base. I recognized names that beat me before with their whale units. They lost. 

Message 5 of 5 (308 Views)