New suggestions for more Exterior, Interior Mods, and Others

by fr3kila

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New suggestions for more Exterior, Interior Mods, and Others

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

New suggestions for more Exterior, Interior Mods, and Others so that NFS can live up to the "Most Deepest Tuning" title.

Engine Mods:

1) Under the hood mods (Engine cover, Pod filters, bigger turbos, bigger intercooler, bigger super chargers, coloured wires, tucked wires etc etc.)

2) Removing Bonnet as an option not a bug.

3) Engine swaps

Exterior Mods:

1) Deeper stances options/settings like having more dish / lip on wheels as you add more width kind of like NFS Pro Street

2) Roof Spoliers like in NFS No Limits (Not roof scoops i seriously dislike them)

3) More Head light Tail light Options not just tinted versions

4) Nitros Purge (Oldie but a goodie like in NFS UG2 Tongue out)

5) More Bodykits including Trunks lids & Bonnets (Licensed of course, i know the copyright licensing will take sometime )

6) More Wheels/Brands (what happen to Ray's Engineering Wheels?)

7) Optional Audio/ICE mods but i think this is unnecessary.....

8) More Brand Decals

9) Removing body parts if one chose to do so.....

Interior Mods:

1) Ability to change seats or remove them

2) Ability to add gauges

3) Ability to add roll cages

4) NOS Tanks

5) Ability to strip interior or make it as awesome as possible (Color change, lighting , HUD etc etc)

MORE CARS in general , JDM, EUDM, USDM.

Message 1 of 3 (382 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New suggestions for more Exterior, Interior Mods, and Others

★★★ Guide
I like all of those ideas, and some of them appear to be fairly do-able within the current game. Some however, are probably not going to happen within Payback... in particular the interior stuff with gauges and what-not. The game wasn't designed to showcase that stuff, so it would take quite an overhaul to change it now. Same goes for the under the hood stuff.

Removing body parts will have to stay a bug rather than a feature most likely, since car manufacturers will not want their cars driving around with missing parts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (437 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
I like all of those ideas, and some of them appear to be fairly do-able within the current game. Some however, are probably not going to happen within Payback... in particular the interior stuff with gauges and what-not. The game wasn't designed to showcase that stuff, so it would take quite an overhaul to change it now. Same goes for the under the hood stuff.

Removing body parts will have to stay a bug rather than a feature most likely, since car manufacturers will not want their cars driving around with missing parts.
Message 2 of 3 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I totally agree that a major overhaul would be needed for engine & interior mods, I guess we all could wait for the next NFS game (something to think about ea & ghost game staff .....wink wink) 😃

In meantime I guess we can only hope for stance settings and at least roof spoilers? 😅That should make my year at least.

I just hope more exterior mods and cars are in the works as we speak. 

Message 3 of 3 (351 Views)