New photography Career - Sims Mobile

by Ho11y16

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New photography Career - Sims Mobile

★★★★★ Novice
So I just updated my sims and there’s a whole new career! Which is great because I completed all of them, but I can’t seem to find it, I looked everywhere. Does anybody know where it is or if I have to unlock something to get it? I’m level 29
Message 1 of 35 (26,638 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New photography Career - Sims Mobile

EA app Team
Hi @Ho11y16,

The career is not available yet, ASOS Fashion Show will start April 19th, and that's when you will be able to work on your Sims' camera skills Wink

You can read more info here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-April-17th-2018/td-p/6754767

Happy simming! Standard smile
-Mai

View in thread

Message 3 of 35 (45,446 Views)

All Replies

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - April 17th, 2018

★★★★★ Novice
So will the photography career be for a limited time and does it start on the 2nd of May? Where would we find it?
Message 2 of 35 (26,549 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @Ho11y16,

The career is not available yet, ASOS Fashion Show will start April 19th, and that's when you will be able to work on your Sims' camera skills Wink

You can read more info here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-April-17th-2018/td-p/6754767

Happy simming! Standard smile
-Mai
Message 3 of 35 (45,447 Views)

Photography career?

★★ Novice

Photography career.

i guess I’m not understanding this but I can’t access any photography career at all. All I see is prizes for after you already pick the career but where is the option to even choose it?

Message 4 of 35 (26,407 Views)

Re: Photography career?

EA app Team
Hi @martika_mckenzie,

You are right, option is not available yet, that's why you can't find it. I've merged your question into this thread because @Ho11y16 had the same question. Please, read my post above Wink

-Mai
Message 5 of 35 (26,388 Views)

Re: Photography career?

★★★ Newbie
It is April the 19th and my game still shows no signs of the photography career ,so please help
Message 6 of 35 (25,869 Views)

★ Novice
Just got new Quest. Go to Market Square for Fashion Show.
Message 7 of 35 (25,808 Views)

EA app Team
@rakinsey is right, if you open your game you should be able to see it now Wink

We have a thread for the event in case you want to share your first impressions or just discuss the event Standard smile https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/ASOS-Fashion-Show-Event-is-here/td-p/6758211
Message 8 of 35 (25,799 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Where is the update on the crashing after the update on the 17th? The event has started and those of us who can't access it cuz of the crashing will be missing it. There going to be compensation for this? Will there be an extension on the event of Ea fixes their issue? It's been almost 48 hours and nothing on how they will fix it or when it will be fixed
Message 9 of 35 (25,778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'mm on the last part of the asos quest where it wants me to unlock the photography career. The only problem is I keep doing asos events and earning tokens, but the number underneath the bar with the prizes never changes.

Message 10 of 35 (24,977 Views)