Re: New level 10 guns

by Revan2000s

Original Post

New level 10 guns

★★★ Newbie
Why do you guys feel the need to make us have to use gadgets to unlock the new level 10 weapons? To unlock the new hellriegel inhave to get 25 kills with the AT mines. I think that is way too much kills with a crappy gadget. Predicting where tanks are gonna go is hard as it is and now we have to get kills with the mines? Im sorry but i thinks thats absolutely stupid.
Message 1 of 18 (565 Views)

Tbh mines are very good gadget if u can use it.
Message 2 of 18 (552 Views)

@Blargio824

I can understand some people don't like it, but it is how it is.

I can just give you a little Tip/Trick, if you play on maps like "Amiens" which have some streets.

Place Mines really close to the enemy Base, if possible then choose a dark spot and also a spot where it's not possible to drive around the Mines.
Good luck!

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 18 (545 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If you play the game for a few weeks you will know where the vehicles are moving.

Message 4 of 18 (544 Views)

@OhhhBABYOhhh

Thst's right as well, man. Wink

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 18 (541 Views)

★★ Novice

These assignments are kindergarden level compared to some of the assignments in BF4 . Try laying down a couple of mines and luring the vehicle towards you . I f they are aggressive enough to come after you , boom !

Message 6 of 18 (531 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If you put them in the right place mate the can do so damge. Try to find the road that the tanks come out of the base and drop them down ther. Good luck 👍

Message 7 of 18 (525 Views)

★★ Novice

getting kills with AT mines honestly isnt that difficult, you need to find a place where vehicles frequently pass through, which is generally on the capture points or near the base. of course on some maps it can be quite difficult so i´d recommend attempting this at maps like Amiens.

Message 8 of 18 (520 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Amines is the perfect map for them 👌☺

Message 9 of 18 (515 Views)

I always put mines on road near enemy spawn or behind staying tank Tongue out

Ahh my english :/

Look for artillery trucks and place mines near.

Message 10 of 18 (510 Views)