Re: New device / Multiple devices

by Odigitria5

Original Post

New device / Multiple devices

★★★ Newbie

I just got a new phone yesterday. I have been playing for about a month and don't want to loose my progress. If there are any, what are the correct steps to port my progress over to my new device? Also, I have a tablet that I can play on too, can I have 2 devices with the same profile/login/name/account? So that I can play on my phone while I'm on the go, but when I get home I can pick up where I left off, just on a bigger screen....

Thanks in advance for the help!

Message 1 of 5 (2,381 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @SomewhatChaotic,

After you link your account, you should be able to get access to it from different devices, or if you need to reinstall the game. If you haven't linked it yet, you can follow the instructions below. If you have any questions, please let me know Standard smile

How to link your account to your email:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ menu by tapping the gear icon on the bottom right of the landing page
- Tap the ‘Link Account’ button
- Tap the ‘Link Email Address’ Button
- Enter your email address and and then tap on send code
- Check your email for the code from EA
- Enter the Verification Code and tap on ‘Verify’

How to link your account to Facebook:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ menu
- Tap the ‘Link Account’ button
- Tap the ‘Link to Facebook’ button
- Allow permissions to sign into Facebook
- Login to the Facebook account that you want linked to the account
- Follow prompts on the Facebook app/Facebook in mobile browser

How to login to a previously linked account:
If Google Play or Apple Game Center does not automatically load your account on your first time opening the game you can recover it by logging into the email or Facebook account you linked it to earlier.
- Complete the first Tutorial mission
- Collect the first crate reward to access the Options menu
- Follow the steps above for linking your account (use the same email or Facebook option as when you initially linked your account)
- If the email/Facebook was linked previously, a popup should appear to select an account
- Choose the account you want to keep
- Verify the information
- Tap on ‘Select Account’
- Restart the game

Message 2 of 5 (2,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this worked great. thank you. on another note. the tablet i mentioned the game is very distorted, it says my tablet it not compatible or something like that. i saw a few other people with the same issue but no way around it. what can i do on my side to try and see if it is something i did incorrectly?

Message 3 of 5 (2,353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The game only "officially" supports use on certain higher-end, high profile, recent devices like Razer phones, Google Pixels. Angel Beg pardon for being a tad salty. But the game will run ok on most devices - I use a Moto G6 Play, a low/mid end phone, and the game runs fine - but the graphics will be poorer/more pixelated/distorted a bit. Unfortunately until they expand support for more budget-friendly phones, there's nothing you can do to make your game look like the ads/twitter gifs; but don't let the compatibility notice bother you. Make sure that the game/app is forced to run in fullscreen, that fixed some problems I had on an even cheaper Alcatel A30. Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (2,331 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi,

It is unlikely that you did something wrong. Like most games, there are minimum requirements that need to be met in order for the game to run optimally. I would guess, if you receive a warning when you launch the game, that the tablet is below at least some of the minimum specs. What tablet are you using?

Message 5 of 5 (2,308 Views)