New content please

by ragno99

Original Post

New content please

★★★ Newbie
please change the nissan skyline r34 to level 399, then make the purchase of the cosmetic elements such as neon, air suspension etc .., add the toyota supra, sfuttate the power of ps4 pro giving me the choice to set 1080p 60fps, more space for car wrappers, add old-school cars and not just super cars, I've been looking for a worthy heir to need for speed underground for years, always spending € 80 for your game, but I'm never satisfied and I do not think all this is right. sorry for my bad english, greetings
Message 1 of 4 (332 Views)

Re: New content please

★★★★★ Apprentice

They put Eddie's r34 In the game with last update and you should buy the Speed Cross DLC for that content. Now as far as them upgrading more cars. Just be patient they seem to have decided to try that out with how they had just added Eddie's R34 into the game.

For" NEW CONTENT"

How about they just concentrate on the online part of the game. Do that DLC Update for Jess or at least some kinda update centered on Jess to maybe finish off some story mode content. Then start really concentrating on the ALLDRIVE HANGOUT portion of  the game.. Obviously we want all cars to hit max lvl. That should be online only. Leave them as is in story mode.

Cars from 299-399

Online game mode only. Leave them as is in story mode. For Online make players search the map for each dealership that the car is a part of. We will call these "House Mod Shop's" We can't access them until we have beaten the game. We get tipped off that they exist by the new Police Chief who is cleaning up the Police force and getting rid of all the crooked cops associated with the House.

If you upgrade to 399 from 299 you can use that car in story mode. But  like I said you have to beat the game and run the house out of town to get access to the shops.

Hidden parts shops

Online only again and same as above. Difference is it is for car parts. For example at these shops we would be able to put off road parts like bumpers on any car for a small fee. Super Builds let you put those Off Road roof lights on all the builds. So this just gives you a shop to go to that will allow players to put off road bumpers and non super build parts on their cars. Or let you create your own Super Build look for all non super build cars and give you a Super build for the Runner class. 

Example. At this shop I could take my Charger's in and add the front push bar to complete my  General Lee cars which are Race, Off Road, Runner and Speed cross classes.

Wrap space and presets

I have no new ideas on this. We already have it being explored in a separate thread..

Character customization

Online only being we have beaten the game and now we pick if we are male,female or both for our characters in online. ( Any question's on why I put both just send me an IM and I'll explain outside of the thread.)

Races

For the game's online mode we could have a seperate story as an intro to all the races that were added to alldrive.

New Cars

People refuse to keep all the new car requests in a single thread. So new content on this could be paid car packs and a complete overhaul of the abandoned car system. Use that to shuffle in some new cars but after awhile add them as a paid car pack. Put a set rotation of when you can get them free before you stop adding them and make players buy them because they missed out. Same cars over and over again is going to get old and so it will need to stay fresh. No abandoned Super cars unless they are old models. Countach could work because it's older than the Diablo or a Pantera but keep it old .

Street Leagues

Have players create their own and let them carve the map up for turf like in NFS Carbon or just like in Payback. 

Cops

Players want to be chased by cops. So for online go ahead and add them like they are in NFS 2015. 

Speed Lists

Make some that are actually locked to each class like what has already been suggested. Players seem to want mostly drift races everytime I try the speedlists. So make some that are just for each class and keep one that is a mixed speed list.

That's all I can think of for now to make the online part of the game a bit more interesting. If my ideas really suck. Then feel free to send me an IM. Just keep the posters thread clean and add any new ideas you can think of. We don't need to litter the forums with more of these posts ,when we can stick them all in a single thread..

Message 2 of 4 (308 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi

So you think that they are thinking about making the standard Skyline a level 399 car?

Message 3 of 4 (250 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

They just added the R34 Skyline at 399 that is based off of Eddie's from Underground 1 and are using that it seems as a test to see how things go. Not sure where it is at but I think they have alluded to making the rest of the cars able to go to 399. Maybe I think I saw it or it actually is alluded to in the patch notes from last update. Not exactly sure which but my guess is that they see a bunch of us want certain cars upgraded to the 399 lvl. So by adding Eddie's Skyline in at 399 they could be giving us a teaser on what is in the works. So I think some where down the line we might be getting the car lvl limit removed. It's a wait and see kinda thing.

Enough of us have said  that certain cars should actually be a higher lvl than they are. Like how we brought up the Challenger being stuck at 299 when it competes in real life against the Mustang and Camaro. Which are both cars in game that can hit 399. The Challenger Demon by the way can hit 200 MPH stock. So the game put the Challenger at the wrong lvl limit. So my hunch is a future update could be in the works to address this for us players. 

I think as far as the game and story goes. They should  implement the change for online . Then once you have upgraded from a 299 car to a 399 car in online mode you would then have it for the story mode. But like I was saying it can only be done after you beat the game's story as is. So you have to run "The Collector" and the House out of town 1st by beating the Outlaw's Rush to unlock this much wanted option of being able to upgrade cars. After you beat the story you'll want to jump into the online part anyways after they finish updating it with races and whatever else they plan to add.

Take GTA V for example. Once you beat the story there's no reason to log into that part of the game anymore It's all about playing Online. So it would make sense if they added this to Online and concentrate mostly on that part of the game now. Granted they should still do stuff for story mode also for those of us that will still play on that part of the game but I bet the majority would prefer that the online part of Payback should see the most updates. 

Here's the Cut and Paste from the Website that makes me think that other cars will be getting the upgrade.

Eddie’s Skyline

Eddie’s Skyline will be granted as a reward for everyone who has played both Need for Speed 2015 and Need for Speed Payback.

This is the first car that will be making the jump from level 299 to 399. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback on this as it will shape the future of increasing the limit of further cars.

So like i'm thinking. It's just a matter of time and maybe a NFS Christmas Present. I already have it in my head which cars I'm upgrading 1st if it becomes available. The Skyline is my 1st non MOPAR car that will make the jump. My 1st car will be my General Lee Chargers then my Challengers. 1st Skyline is my General Lee one and then my Eastsiders one I have based off of the Underground game. That's if it happens and we get to upgrade if not no biggy. I can beat the Outlaws Rush on Medium with the cars at 299 but it's a pain. I need to get them tuned better obviously.

Message 4 of 4 (240 Views)