New Troopers Coming Soon. If I had my way.

by Rynigin

Original Post

New Troopers Coming Soon. If I had my way.

★★★★ Apprentice

Stealth Trooper - All Abilities strengths & times can be upgraded with "Star Cards"

Star Card "Cloak" - Able to visually cloak oneself or another trooper and if "Star Card" is at Epic then Stealth Trooper can attack while cloaked for a limited time.
Star Card "All Together Now" - Able to cloak a group of allies in a circle area. Use Star Cards to increase the area. Caution: any ally that attacks while cloaked from "All Together Now" will decloak immediately.
Star Card "Daizy Chain" - Once used the one team member it's used on will have to touch another player within 90 seconds.
If done, then that team member then also becomes cloaked and the chain continues. Each new person has 90 seconds to finds someone else.
Star Card increases time to 90 seconds. Original Cloak Time starts out at 30 seconds.

Message 1 of 5 (593 Views)

Re: New Troopers Coming Soon. If I had my way.

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Rynigin 

Thanks for taking the time to share your idea with us! Standard smile

We'll be announcing what's coming to Star Wars Battlefront II in the future very soon - keep an eye for the gamescom news.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (560 Views)

★ Pro

I'm liking the fact that that the game is approaching two years old and we're still getting new content.

Message 3 of 5 (527 Views)

Champion

@Rynigin 

I remembered the Shadow Trooper in Star Wars Battlefront(2015).

In Survival mode, they used cloak ability and they almost one-shoted me. Standard smile

They were very cool.

Shadow_Trooper_canon.png

@Kanrei13 

YES! Indeed!

Message 4 of 5 (515 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Kanrei13  @Sati_Sati  @Rynigin, I recommend that you take a look what we just announce. Wink 

Link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Community-Transmission-A-look-ahead-at-what-s-coming-in-2...

What do you think? 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 5 (455 Views)