New Suggestions

by anti-loser1

Original Post

New Suggestions

★★★★★ Guide

1. When doing activities show the next star goal when one is achieved

2. Have car dealers indicate which cars you own (but still let you buy it if you wish)

3.Make the sprint races from the drags playable with both drag and race builds

4. Trade-in vanity item for a different vanity item

5. Add preset wraps from the AI cars to the wrap menu

6. Cops in free roam (yes i know people have already mentioned this)

7. wheelie bars on all drag cars

add your own suggestions

Message 1 of 8 (939 Views)

Re: New Suggestions

★★★★★ Guide

Adding on

8. Why are we limited to only 50 saved wraps when we have over 70 cars to choose from with 1-5 builds on each this restriction should be removed

9. I would like to see more race types such as knockout, touge, speed trap,

10. maybe  add the ability to play events backward or as a different race type

11. Race editor when you have completed all events

12. add more tuning options for example race builds should have tuning for speed or acceleration as well

13. Maybe instead of picking between 3 performance parts at end of race they could allow us to pick either a random performance part or a vanity item

Message 2 of 8 (896 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

14. when winning a vanity item i would like to have the option to select a color (nitro flame, tire smoke, underglow)

15. add pulsing underglow

16. add speed cards to activities

17. when getting speed cards in events (or activities if they add it) the number of bonuses on the part should correspond to how well you did in the event

18. add more filters to wrap sharing such as Basic, leagues, recreations, racing, etc

Message 3 of 8 (885 Views)

Tense

★★★ Guide

Nothing important.

Message 4 of 8 (875 Views)

Re: Tense

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I'm currently running with a Nitro build for my racing Mercury, and there is a little thing that bugs me out : why when i use the Boost and then for exemple take a jump or drifting at the SAME time, well the boost doesn't refill while i use it or slow the consumption of the boost, i'm not talking about including permaboost but the fact that you arn't rewarded boost by doing dangerous driving when you actually use the boost is sad for those 299 cars that want to compete against Regeras...

OH ! and other thing more important about the boost : Drift give a LOT of it, but racing on the wrong side of the road give very much less, and its not cool for those big straight line races !

Message 5 of 8 (861 Views)

Re: Tense

★★★★★ Guide

@Space_Mithrilos wrote:

I'm currently running with a Nitro build for my racing Mercury, and there is a little thing that bugs me out : why when i use the Boost and then for exemple take a jump or drifting at the SAME time, well the boost doesn't refill while i use it or slow the consumption of the boost, i'm not talking about including permaboost but the fact that you arn't rewarded boost by doing dangerous driving when you actually use the boost is sad for those 299 cars that want to compete against Regeras...

OH ! and other thing more important about the boost : Drift give a LOT of it, but racing on the wrong side of the road give very much less, and its not cool for those big straight line races !

I never noticed that, interesting. it should slow if you are drifting and using nos and the refill should be more balanced

Message 6 of 8 (832 Views)

★ Apprentice

PLEASE PUT NISSAN MICRAS 

please nissan micras@

Message 7 of 8 (766 Views)

★ Apprentice

and free roaming cops and plenty of them

Message 8 of 8 (762 Views)