Re: New Star Wars Game Idea!

by EA_Darko

Original Post

New Star Wars Game Idea!

★★★ Newbie

I realized there aren’t any NEW Star Wars that allow you to create your own character, all appearance being customizable, full lightsaber customization. Including having a curved hilt or a normal hilt, as well being able to choose to be a Jedi or a Sith. Both Jedi and Sith have a story planned out, and you get to choose what you say. What you say alters you’re story, including being able to switch sides. The time era should be chosen by the player, old republic, clone wars republic, first order, or even the empire. Since there’s no Jedi order during the first order era you’d be on the resistance team. I believe this is a great idea, and would become a wonderful game, that would make a lot of money! A possible name is Star Wars: ERAS.(oh and multiple save files so you can play different characters and eras)

Message 1 of 5 (717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also being able to choose to carry between 1 light saber, 2 lightsabers or even a double blades lightsaber. Being able to construct your lightsaber as a youngling would also be a wonderful detail people would absolutely love to see!

Message 2 of 5 (703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I forgot to put that also you should be able to choose your lightsaber dueling form swell as being able to change forms during a battle backed off of a situation, preferably a button on the d pad would be the best option to do so.

Message 3 of 5 (701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Holding lightsabers backwards would be a cold idea aswell

Message 4 of 5 (696 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TunefulMedusa98 we’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game/

We love that you’re just as passionate about games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions. Thousands of EA employees around the world are also developing ideas for new games and features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many don’t. Because of the range of these creative ideas, we unfortunately can’t accept ideas or concepts from people outside of EA. That means we cannot and do not consider unsolicited submissions of game and product ideas—whether we receive them in person, by phone, by email, or otherwise—and we return or destroy all submission materials we receive.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions piques your interest. And if you’re thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out careers.ea.com/students.

Thanks for your interest. We hope that you keep playing games and keep on imagining!

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (610 Views)