Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Skins in Armory

You can now buy skins in Armory with Battlefield Currency

I'm going to buy everything. Standard smile

1.jpg

2.jpg

- Did you find my post useful? -> Please grant + XP
- Did my post solve your issue/answer your question.? -> Please accept as solution
- DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 1 of 11 (850 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New Skins in Armory

Community Manager

Epic cosmetics will be available through multiple progression layers: Chapter Rewards, Weekly Storylines, Class Max Rank for each Class, Weapon Max Rank for each Weapon or via Battlefield Currency.

Elites are only available via Battlefield Currency.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (766 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Let us know which ones are your favorites!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 11 (837 Views)

@EA_Blueberry correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the team say that players would be able to purchase everything through game progression (ie Company Coin) if they didn't want to buy Boins with real money?

I already paid for deluxe to have you guys slash thr price in half a few weeks later so I'm not exactly keen on pumping any more money into the game until RSP shows up.

It's fine to chamge things up like this with a good reason, but not without any explanation and when the service finally goes live...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 11 (818 Views)

[ Edited ]

@TTZ_Dipsy , @EA_Blueberry
I dont know how about others but i think that this is great for EA.. JackFrags says in his video that BFV need Customization for real money... This happend and people are mad now... People wanted it and now they are mad, why.?

I already bought Premium Starter Pack with 3 500 Boins and i like it..

- Did you find my post useful? -> Please grant + XP
- Did my post solve your issue/answer your question.? -> Please accept as solution
- DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 11 (809 Views)

[ Edited ]

Great for EA, not for people who don't want to pay any real money for things. People are mad that they have been saving up CC to buy these new skins but found out today the majority can only be purchased with Boins.

I understand some of the more unique "elite" characters being bought with Boins only, but not regular weapon amd character skins. Boins, for the most part, were only supposed to be here to speed up the process for people who can't/won't play everyday

Message 5 of 11 (804 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I try to buy the base pack too. They are lot of item and you can buy lot of skin. BUT it's a shame that all skin is not unlockable in game, I hope this will change in the future, even if the challenges to having them are hard.

It did seem to me that EA had announced that everything was unlockable by playing, I hope they will keep their promise (that Battlefront taught them a lesson). Let's leave some time, however, this new system that has just been started.

Message 6 of 11 (778 Views)

★★ Novice

But i need characters hairstyle ;D

Message 7 of 11 (770 Views)

Community Manager

Epic cosmetics will be available through multiple progression layers: Chapter Rewards, Weekly Storylines, Class Max Rank for each Class, Weapon Max Rank for each Weapon or via Battlefield Currency.

Elites are only available via Battlefield Currency.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 11 (767 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Blueberry Cool if they are available in future mission, thanks for your answer.

Message 9 of 11 (759 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the confirmation. Sorry if I was being short but this was a misunderstanding that could have easily been avoided.

Message 10 of 11 (749 Views)