Re: New Operations Campaigns - Fire & Ice, Beginning of the End, & Fall

by VIP-AHMAD-007

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Operations Campaigns - Fire & Ice, Beginning of the End, & Fall of Empires

[ Edited ]
Champion

I see three new presently unobtainable codices added for Operations Campaigns - Fire & Ice, Beginning of the End, & Fall of Empires.

Are these to be introduced in tandem with the upcoming Turning Tides DLC, or will it combine existing maps and turn them into Operations? 

There isn't much info out on it, but given the recent addition of these codices and the soon to be released DLC, I can only make an educated speculation.

Thanks in advance!

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 9 (6,225 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

The Operations Campaigns will be refreshed every 2 weeks. The first one active "Eastern Storm" combines the Operations Brusilove Offensive and Red Tide.

The next Operation Campaign will be "Fall of Empries, which combines the Base Game Operations Iron Walls and Conquer Hell

The 2 remaining Codices refer to Operations Campaigns "Fire and Ice" and "Beginning of the End", I did find no details on this yet but chances are that these will link upcoming Operations that will be added with next DLC's

I got my information from this video which gives a good description and overview of how the new Operation Campaigns work

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (11,030 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
Hi @SterlingARCH3R,
The new codex are 4, 1 for the operation campaign actually ongoing. For the other 3 I haven' found any Informations, but I think 1 will be for the next campaign and the other 2 with the next DLC, The title "Beginning of the end" makes me believe is for the latest DLC.

Navigando
If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]
Message 2 of 9 (6,215 Views)

Champion

Yeah, I meant to say the presently unobtainable codices. The fourth one I think we all received pretty quickly soon after playing Operations.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 3 of 9 (6,205 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

The Operations Campaigns will be refreshed every 2 weeks. The first one active "Eastern Storm" combines the Operations Brusilove Offensive and Red Tide.

The next Operation Campaign will be "Fall of Empries, which combines the Base Game Operations Iron Walls and Conquer Hell

The 2 remaining Codices refer to Operations Campaigns "Fire and Ice" and "Beginning of the End", I did find no details on this yet but chances are that these will link upcoming Operations that will be added with next DLC's

I got my information from this video which gives a good description and overview of how the new Operation Campaigns work

Message 4 of 9 (11,031 Views)

★★★ Pro
Hello,

Currently you can obtin only one codex for the first operations campaign as its live now, the second one will be out by the beginning of next month, the last 2 codex as of now there is no details about it but it should be from the last DLC.

▪Helpful Answer? 》Grant +XP ✔
▪Problem Solved? 》Accept it as Solution! ✔

Regards,
DICE Friend,
VIP-AHMAD-007

Follow me on twitter @gaming_uae
Message 5 of 9 (6,132 Views)

★ Apprentice
The first 2 operations mentioned just in the future , even with the premium access it still locked for us
The third one u need to do the iron wall + conquer the hell operations one after the other
Message 6 of 9 (4,753 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Whan is the next operation campaign beginning. I got still 2 coded as left. The last  campaign was more than a month AGO!!!

I want to get the puzzles for the 2 knifes

Message 7 of 9 (4,457 Views)

★★ Novice
What is the maps we choose from to play beginning of the end!
Message 8 of 9 (2,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@medicvoodoo it combines the Operations of  Kaiserschlacht and Beyond the Marne. This means you will fight on St. Quentin Scar,  Amiens, Soissons, and Rupture. 

Source

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

Message 9 of 9 (2,425 Views)