New Need for Speed

by Ericensis

Original Post

New Need for Speed

★★★★★ Novice

Ik started this subject hearing all the rumours around a new need for speed and with the 25th anniversery next year i hope it is possible that we get it around then.

Ghost you listen to the community you say lets start make a wishlist for what we want in the next need for speed.

Message 1 of 5 (707 Views)

Re: New Need for Speed

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

For me i would like to see a race game that take me back to the underground era.

With endless car tuning like you guys did in payback make you one of a kind ride.

Make the graphics look like nfs 2015 that was really beautyfull.

With a storyline like most wanted little bit like taking revenge to the people who really pissed you off.

I like the Derelict and Abandond cars that is a must i personaly really enjoyed searching for derelict parts.

And please ghost leave the characters away in the past the most need for speed games was based around you as a player i think that make the game more personal.

This is my short vision of the new Need for Speed

Message 2 of 5 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Ericensis  schrieb:

yes... good idea

...and make a better tuning- system (without 5 colours !)

Message 3 of 5 (672 Views)

★★ Expert
@Ericensis This is a good idea but E.A never listens to our valuable opinions. 💡⚠️
Message 4 of 5 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

True most of the time they don't listen but when they make 2015 they had a lot of comunnity backup i remember they know what we want.

So i think the next game will me more underground style watch the post of LP-Ripper24tv on youtube the community wants underground big time.

Message 5 of 5 (644 Views)