New NFS series illegal street racing and legal racing. THAT'S WHAT WE WANT

by viktorpro_271

Original Post

New NFS series illegal street racing and legal racing. THAT'S WHAT WE WANT

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Было бы нереально круто, если бы новая серия NFS была бы незаконной уличной гонкой и законной гонкой, я думаю, что эта серия NFS эта история была успешной, потому что было бы здорово играть в разных стилях и в разных условиях. Если вы объедините street legal racing, новая серия NFS будет лучшей
06TIVcVm6WXI.JPG

Message 1 of 10 (1,470 Views)

Re: New NFS series illegal street racing and legal racing. THAT'S WHAT WE WANT

★★ Expert

@viktorpro_271 

Your post re-posted in english so people can read your post and then my reply.

Translation from Russian to English

(" It would be unrealistic to be cool if the new NFS series were an illegal street race and a legitimate race, I think this NFS series story was successful because it would be great to play in different styles and in different conditions. If you combine street legal racing, the new NFS series will be the best")

My Reply

Um NFS is a Cop & Race game game!

So how can you say Illegal racing and street racing would be great to have?

when thats what the whole series has been turned into.

Now its true when the series started in 1994 the game was pretty much about racing only....but this changed quickly.

NFS from day one back in the early 1994 has always been about illegal racing! 

"Example" look at picture.

Have a good day! Standard smile

nfs most wanted 1994.jpg

Message 2 of 10 (1,429 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BLVD69  Now there is a 2019 year and users of the games should be surprised with something new, not limited to illegal races on the streets of the city but also to introduce into the game the legal race as it was in NFS Prostreet. It would be really cool NFS series she would have left the game for which love her and this is illegal racing and would have added legal races that would seslo the game something new.

Message 3 of 10 (1,413 Views)

★★ Expert

@viktorpro_271 

Legal races like NFS Pro Street were the worst games ever made!

Thats why fans of NFS didn't buy many copies of those Pro Street games when they came out back in the day!

You can buy them now for a few cheap dollars online and no one plays Street legal races anymore!

LOL :eahigh_file:    have a great day.

Message 4 of 10 (1,397 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BLVD69  I'm not saying that there were only legal race I'm talking about the developers to Ghost Games in the new series of NFS made so that the game was a legal race and not legal on the streets. I think it would be the best game because there would be more locations in the game and the map would be more

Message 5 of 10 (1,383 Views)

★★ Expert

@viktorpro_271 

Ghost Studios Will already has the next game for NFS in 2019. 

Don't be expecting the type of game your trying to get made anytime soon. 

Maps & more locations are important to keep people interested in the game. 

True car enthusiastic players want open world with game content and less fluff added to the game.

Example: graphics are overkill focus vs proper content in game. 

EA loves simple minded consumers who only focus on the overall visual of a game vs smart consumers who want cars that sound real, open road races. Smart consumers want maps and graphics that make sense but don't eat up the whole game. 

Smart content like a story that is not poorly created with cornball characters.

I know many players who found the story in Payback & 2015 as mere filler & fluff. Both games failed in an endless sharad of gibberish and races against A.I that had major rubber banding!!

Which by the way EA promised to fix before Paybacks release but never did. 

Also, street legal action racing idea EA did this and consumer sales prove games like Pro Street failed in the NFS Franchise expansion market. 

Thanks for your consideration and support.

Have a great day. 😁👍

Message 6 of 10 (1,367 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BLVD69  According to you, we can conclude that all NFS series were unsuccessful. I liked NFS 2015 in this game a good story and the visual part of the game and what I liked most is the drift. In NFS Payback I liked only customization because the car can be done as you want but not everything could be done to your taste but of course the plot in NFS Payback just awful as the physics of the behavior of cars. 

Message 7 of 10 (1,324 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BLVD69  I would not say that NFS ProStreet was a bad series this series was good and interesting for me and many of my friends.

Message 8 of 10 (1,323 Views)

★★ Expert

@viktorpro_271 

I never said anything about people not playing Pro Street.

I said based off sales the game failed.

Thanks for understanding the adult side of the gaming industry!

Have a wonderful day.😁👍

Message 9 of 10 (1,306 Views)

★★ Expert

@viktorpro_271 

It's not a opinion...it's a fact.

Critical thinking skills are needed for the maximum ability to fully understand EA makes their lively hood from profits not if (Joe Nobody) likes the certain features of the given game title or doesn't like it.

EA pumps games out like a cafeteria on a busy work schedule. 

So hopefully you are getting some sleep and understand the corporate world of the game industry better today. 

Thanks for sharing your experience thus far and have a wonderful day 👍😁

Message 10 of 10 (1,297 Views)