New Members for Alliance

by Tstillman24

Original Post

Re: New Members for Alliance

★ Guide

ChronoCommandos still have 15 open slots guys. Please feel free to join. You don’t have to be good just have to play regularly.

Message 11 of 29 (713 Views)

★★★★ Guide

How could I mistake that? ChronoCommanders don't even make sense! Hahaha

"A little C4 knockin' at your door!"

Message 12 of 29 (706 Views)

★ Guide

It’s funny you mention that. For some reason I forgot that they were called Chrono commandos in red alert 2. So with my first account that I had, I created a clan called Chrono commanders. Stupid me looked things up and realized that I was an idiot and accidentally named the alliance wrong. Anyways no things are right. And even though I screwed up my screen name and called myself ChronoCommander instead of ChronoCommando, I actually like the mistake because now I am the Commander of the Commandos which is kinda funny. Anyways thanks again for joining the glad. I’m really happy to have you in the alliance. See you in the chat.

Message 13 of 29 (689 Views)

★ Guide

ChronoCommandos now have 18 members. Still looking for 12 more members. We are an active alliance that constantly donates cards and plays games together. It’s a fun time. Come on aboard.

Message 14 of 29 (646 Views)

★★★★ Guide

There’s a really good chance that I’m gong to retire once this season concludes. I’m kinda sick of the game to be honest. But if I do stop playing maybe I can join your crew and at least donate units. I won’t be playing actively and I’ll only donate from units that I don’t use. (In case I ever decide to come back.) But if you’re ok with that at least until you get full anyway. I won’t take a spot from anyone actively playing. 

Message 15 of 29 (634 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Fine. I'mma check it out.

Message 16 of 29 (627 Views)

★ Guide

My man Standard smile

Message 17 of 29 (615 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This clan is awesome Standard smile

Message 18 of 29 (598 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@xrmiao4 wrote:

This clan is awesome Standard smile

How exactly? :-)

Message 19 of 29 (589 Views)

★ Guide

@AlphonseDisciple wrote:

There’s a really good chance that I’m gong to retire once this season concludes. I’m kinda sick of the game to be honest. But if I do stop playing maybe I can join your crew and at least donate units. I won’t be playing actively and I’ll only donate from units that I don’t use. (In case I ever decide to come back.) But if you’re ok with that at least until you get full anyway. I won’t take a spot from anyone actively playing. 

Alphonse Disciple join for now and if I need to make space I’ll remove you. Is that cool?

Message 20 of 29 (563 Views)