Re: New Members for Alliance

by Tstillman24

Original Post

New Members for Alliance

★ Guide

Hey I just started an alliance called ChronoCommandos. I used to be in a different alliance but the leader did not boot inactive people from the alliance and it got full with more than half the people not being active. I am looking to maintain an active alliance and boot members that do not have weekly participation. Please join if you are interested in being in an active alliance.

Message 1 of 29 (1,226 Views)

★ Guide

Just had two people join today. I am looking for more people. Like I said I plan to keep the alliance maintained with people that only play on a regular basis.

Message 2 of 29 (1,200 Views)

★ Guide

Still looking for new members for alliance ChronoCommandos.

Message 3 of 29 (1,178 Views)

★ Guide

Bump.

Message 4 of 29 (1,159 Views)

★ Guide

Bump

Message 5 of 29 (1,135 Views)

★ Guide

We have 12 people as of today. A lot of card donations are occurring and even a couple of friendly games and replays. If you don’t have a Alliance or are sick of the one you are in join ChronoCommandos. Thanks.

Message 6 of 29 (1,096 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Cool Joined

Message 7 of 29 (1,085 Views)

★ Guide

Cool. What is your screen name? We have 14 people now so it’s hard to tell who is who.

Message 8 of 29 (1,079 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Oops I joined the wrong one. Now I should in your alliance as nyarumi.

there is one name ChronoCommanders

Message 9 of 29 (1,065 Views)

★ Guide

Yep. You are in now. Glad to have you on board. We now have 15 active members. Thanks for joining man. If you need any card donations please make requests we are pretty helpful in the alliance.

Message 10 of 29 (1,051 Views)