Original Post

New Ideas For The Sims 4

★★ Novice

I have a few ideas for the sims 4 they will be listed belo

1. New towns/maps

2. More clothes

3. More building items

4. More hairstyles

please feel free to add to the list. I had more ideas but I forgot what they are.

Message 1 of 9 (1,045 Views)

Re: New Ideas For The Sims 4

Champion

@LilMizzShortie, are you meaning that you would like these things in an update, or in a pack (Expansion Pack, Game Pack, or Stuff Pack) that you can buy?  Wondering  Every pack will always have new clothing, hairstyles, and stuff for Build/Buy Mode.  Usually only Game Packs (GPs) or Expansion Packs (EPs) will have new towns or maps.  

But, if you meant getting these items for free, we sometimes get these things by an update like we did with items for certain holidays and when they gave us toddlers.  Usually there is no another town or map given this way, but they did give us an empty map for New Crest so we could make it anything we liked! Party hat  Usually they just give us new towns/maps with GPs and EPs.

You can also always get many of these items if you want to play with Mods or Custom Content (CC).  But I don't play with CC or Mods anymore since they can cause a lot of problems in your game.  The makers of these items do not work for EA so there is no guarantee that your game will work properly. Devil Or they might work well with your game until EA updates the game, and then many of the CC and Mods start to mess up your game.Disappointed  But there are many creative people out there who make wonderful stuff, if you don't mind the risk! Wink

I hope I was able to help answer your question!  Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 9 (1,022 Views)

★ Novice

I would like to see:

-Hotels (Like the version of dine out)

-Airports (if possible)

-Theme parks

Message 3 of 9 (963 Views)

Champion

@Barbiechannel1, all of these ideas of yours would work well in another vacation/travel pack! Angel  

Message 4 of 9 (953 Views)

★★ Novice

I completely agree with you.Another good idea might be to add more free packs for the people who are only,say,six and are playing and are not allowed to buy extra packs for the game.

Message 5 of 9 (886 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I would die for a simlish rock/metal station

Message 6 of 9 (872 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Casslily, The Sims 4 is rated Teen or above, to EA isn't going to make a pack (free or otherwise) specifically for a 6 year old! OopsWink  

However, EA has given us free content in updates like when they added toddlers to the game, or like when they gave us some Caribbean clothing, hair, and furniture this past Summer! Heart

@SaveZeIda, I would love a Simlish Rock/Metal station! !!!HeartParty hat:eahigh_file:

Message 7 of 9 (868 Views)

Champion

My wish list items... 

1. Love the idea of employees (or family) restocking from inventory if an item was made by them. I would love if there was a way to re-stock an item from inventory of the same type (generally). For instance, if it was a medium painting, restock from a medium painting they have made that is in inventory, or if it is a flower arrangement to restock from any of the various flower arrangements in the inventory, etc.). In other words restock the same 'type' of item but not necessarily the identical item. Even if they could restock the exact same item, there may be variations that mess that up (ie, restocking a dozen red roses from inventory may have a different pot color, scent, quality, etc, and may not be an exact match.
  2. It would be great if the retail employees were more reliable.
  3. It would be great if the retail employees could work in shifts if you stay open longer.
  4. The waitresses/waiters keep leaving for a run in my restaurants. Not cool.
  5. Retail stores that sell clothing, jewelry, etc. that is not available in the gallery.
  6. I would love to see more long hair styles for men. Longer than shoulder length.
  7. More blank lots in towns and more lots that are larger.
  8. More of the town businesses that are 'editable' &/or replaceable (or purchasable if you have the right pack for it).
  9. The ability to keep all items intact in a gallery download, even if you don't have that pack, so the gallery downloads place as intended (and items are not stripped or replaced if the downloader doesn't have that pack). Items would only work in that build/building.
  10. The ability to hire a pet-walker and pet-sitter.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 8 of 9 (848 Views)

Champion

@SheriGR, as someone who has worked in retail, I can tell you that not all employees are reliable! Large smile  That said, I can also tell you that I have never seen a waiter/waitress or another employee leave in the middle of work for a jog! Large smile:eahigh_file:  

But yes, I agree that the employees in the game should be more reliable, at least a little bit!  Standard smile

And I totally agree that we really need more blank lots in town and bigger ones at that! Angel

Message 9 of 9 (838 Views)