New GW2 content incoming?

by bobburgers6

Original Post

Re: New GW2 content incoming?

Community Manager (retired)

For those of you who missed it, Mr.Fruit shared all of his EA Play shenanigans here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/271278581

Roger.png
Message 11 of 26 (3,025 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Who is Mr Fruit ?

Message 12 of 26 (2,969 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Exactly. I love this forum and game with a passion. But they could of found someone who actually played the game before. It was pretty obvious he was clueless. I’m not trying to sound ungrateful but I can think of at least 10?people in this forum that could of shown this games full potential. I don’t think he even knew petrified cactus was a deto character. Lopolover/hater targeted on purpose to show the flaws in the game. I had a good laugh at it but it wasn’t exactly good timing if anyone was watching that was thinking about getting the game.
Message 13 of 26 (2,953 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Maybe next time, send invite our kids, they play much better than him.

Message 14 of 26 (2,938 Views)

Mr Fruit is henceforth known as Mr Jam.

I had a frightening thought.  There's a lottery to send some forum Heroes to EA Play, but I missed the criteria for length of time in the position by a couple of weeks, so couldn't apply.  If I had been selected to go, maybe they might have expected me to play on the stream, since I represent the game??  Argh!!  The stuff of my worst nightmares.

Message 15 of 26 (2,923 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm happy and excited for more content for this game! When they asked which GW1 G&G map we wanted most a few months back I presumed it was for GW3 but perhaps we'll be getting it in GW2 instead or as well. 

I'm getting consumables in the CP chests now as of last week's blue and yellow chests so only need the special community hats and the Rux legendary ones. Getting us new stuff would be a great thing. I have no idea what we're getting but one would expect; at least 1 map, a couple of characters, and some new customizations.

I know who Mister Fruit is but never saw him pay GW games at all so an odd choice. Why not Zak Scott, Zebra Gamer, Wolfy, or Zero? And that's just naming 4 off the top of my head! 

As an aside I'd like to see Taco Bandits back but adding just one new G&G map would help as we while we have 5 TT maps only 2 of them are zombies attacking. If I had my way we'd convert all GW1 maps to GW2. I prefer 2 over 1 for many reasons but some of those maps were so good and we miss them.

Message 16 of 26 (2,855 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@pandareno1999 well there ya go. It’s all your fault!!!
Message 17 of 26 (2,855 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Iron_Guard8 wrote:

As an aside I'd like to see Taco Bandits back but adding just one new G&G map would help as we while we have 5 TT maps only 2 of them are zombies attacking. If I had my way we'd convert all GW1 maps to GW2. I prefer 2 over 1 for many reasons but some of those maps were so good and we miss them.

Tacos! Anyway, I would also like all the maps back except it would throw the balance of Zombies attacking vs Plants attacking way out of balance. Which is why I suspect they only asked for the top GW1 map. Still, Main Street, Wallnut Hills and Driftwood Shores are all in my top favorite maps of the series. (I can take or leave the golf course, too short in my opinion.)

Message 18 of 26 (2,825 Views)

★★★ Guide

GW1 map pack is  the #1 desire.

Message 19 of 26 (2,685 Views)

★ Expert

They need to collapse the game types to Turf and Mixed Mode to help with the low player volume.  That's the only thing I can think of to possibly find a game outside of Turf at night in NA - East...after that I don't care what new content they add.

Message 20 of 26 (2,294 Views)