New Cars?

by palomocrew

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Cars?

★★ Novice
Can we have like the SRT Demon, 2018 Mustang, or Camaro? Or add more story or add-ons to this game, also all the other cars people are requesting for?... But more the SRT and the 2018 Mustang... Thank you for your time EA👌💪
Message 1 of 6 (2,263 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New Cars?

★★★ Newbie

I've seen on many youtube videos that the game developers are listening to the people, and taking suggestions. I've seen all the complants about the missing cars, how Ghost has stated that they will be added in few weeks after they've been tweeked, and good that. Now I could be one that says it'd be nice to have this car, or that car, but I'm a realist. Sure it would be awsome to have for say a 2003 FORD SVT F-150 LIGHTNING, or even a 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH1 which are cars I own in real life, but again I'm a realist, so to make my request simple I'll ask for what is possible with what is already in the game. I also own, and drive daily a P-71 FORD CROWN VICTORIA POLICE INTERCEPTOR. I would like it if the CROWN VICTORIA, DODGE CHARGER, CORVETTE STINGRAY POLICE CARS, and maybe the RHINO as well were made available to purchase as a RACE, and RUNNER OPTION. Give us the choice of keeping it a Police Unit, or making it stock. Let us add push bars, spot lights, low profile lightbars, flashing rear deck lights, head lights, and tail lights as options. That way we can have actual Police cars instead of using cars from the dealerships that would never really ever be a Police car. I'd even be happy if it were just the Crown Victoria, and the Dodge Charger. Then people can have online Police chases and such and be using cars that are already developed, and currently in the game now. Some of the most fun I've had with friends on HORIZON 3, which I see alot of ques from in PAYBACK is playing with their Crown Victoria made with the in game police options, and having online open world lobby chases. That's what I would love to beable to do in Fortune Valley as well. And please leave the Police out of free roam. The last thing I want to deal while finding derelict cars, and parts is being chased by the police.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,542 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I've seen on many youtube videos that the game developers are listening to the people, and taking suggestions. I've seen all the complants about the missing cars, how Ghost has stated that they will be added in few weeks after they've been tweeked, and good that. Now I could be one that says it'd be nice to have this car, or that car, but I'm a realist. Sure it would be awsome to have for say a 2003 FORD SVT F-150 LIGHTNING, or even a 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH1 which are cars I own in real life, but again I'm a realist, so to make my request simple I'll ask for what is possible with what is already in the game. I also own, and drive daily a P-71 FORD CROWN VICTORIA POLICE INTERCEPTOR. I would like it if the CROWN VICTORIA, DODGE CHARGER, CORVETTE STINGRAY POLICE CARS, and maybe the RHINO as well were made available to purchase as a RACE, and RUNNER OPTION. Give us the choice of keeping it a Police Unit, or making it stock. Let us add push bars, spot lights, low profile lightbars, flashing rear deck lights, head lights, and tail lights as options. That way we can have actual Police cars instead of using cars from the dealerships that would never really ever be a Police car. I'd even be happy if it were just the Crown Victoria, and the Dodge Charger. Then people can have online Police chases and such and be using cars that are already developed, and currently in the game now. Some of the most fun I've had with friends on HORIZON 3, which I see alot of ques from in PAYBACK is playing with their Crown Victoria made with the in game police options, and having online open world lobby chases. That's what I would love to beable to do in Fortune Valley as well. And please leave the Police out of free roam. The last thing I want to deal while finding derelict cars, and parts is being chased by the police.

Message 2 of 6 (2,543 Views)

★★ Novice
I Agree with you.
Message 3 of 6 (2,174 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I hope they add more cars. I just want an 2014 Mustang. Confused

Message 4 of 6 (2,143 Views)

★★★ Novice
What I think Need For Speed should do for newer cars that they're going to add they should make it a weekly event like for example say they add 2018 Dodge Demon what they should do to make it harder to get and more interesting is making a boss for that car like the boss would be part of darg racing and the objective it to beat multiple events to unlock the car in dealership and you can also win the bosses car by completing the event thats what I think they should do
Message 5 of 6 (2,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like to see the 2016 Seat Leon Estate in the game because they are very nice cars and my grandad owns one, so I want it in the game so I can drive one

Message 6 of 6 (954 Views)