Re: Never got road to bf1/trench raider dog tags or the 1911 skin?

by asunderwheat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Never got road to bf1/trench raider dog tags or the 1911 skin?

★★★★ Novice

I did the 100 kills and pressed the claim reward button but dont have any of the rewards. I used all 10 hours of the trial and didnt get that dog tag either.

Anyone know whats up?

Message 1 of 5 (635 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey, just to pop in and let folks know, DICE are aware that some tags are missing and haven't been activated yet. When we get more info we'll let folks know, but the tags' absence has been noted. 

Cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (615 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I've got this exact same issue. Just to make sure, have you bought BF4 or are you playing through Origin Access? I ask because I was playing BF4 through Origin Access and I've noticed that when I select BF4 on the BF1 menu it only has a link to purchase the game so it looks like battlefield 1 doesn't recognize access accounts for some reason. Maybe that's related with the missing battle tag? Apparently it's not related... Still I didn't get the tags. 

Either way I hope they fix it. I just wanted to through this out there in case it helps... Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (617 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, just to pop in and let folks know, DICE are aware that some tags are missing and haven't been activated yet. When we get more info we'll let folks know, but the tags' absence has been noted. 

Cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 5 (616 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Well sometimes it takes a while to ea to release all this information and grant the players with all the accomplishment and sometimes you don't receive it . When you don't receive it please contact ea help but most of the time is just a little of wait so ea can send all the info and release the dog tags to the public because if the release to the public at once will cause some glitches in the systems for sending to much info to the servers so ea is smart not to do that 

Message 4 of 5 (452 Views)

★ Apprentice
I had a problem where road to battlefield 1 did not unlock contacted support via chat and they got me the dogtag.
Message 5 of 5 (442 Views)