Nerf the Automatico

by tecnicstudios

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nerf the Automatico

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Its obnoxious, I can't go matching without repetitively dying to this gun, its a automatic shotgun at close to medium range. It wins in a fight against a shotgun, a freaking shotgun. It needs to be nerfed, it can't stay like this, it is ruining matches I have, making them unfair and unfun. It's ruining the game and will continue to if you don't fix this. Please I'm begging you, this gun is completely broken and it makes me not want to play the game, I like this game, I don't want it ruined by this broken-* gun.

Message 1 of 8 (1,105 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nerf the Automatico

Hero (Retired)

Just to be clear, that's the answer for everyone involved. Unfortunately, as we are only a player-based tech support forum and have nothing to do with game's weapon balance, we cannot do anything about it. Weapon balance suggestion threads should go to forums.battlefield.com or, in case of CTE-tested changes, CTE subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/. Keep in mind that in case of CTE subreddit it is pretty much required to make a thread with explanation of reasoning behind the suggestion - threads of  "Just nerf it, no reasons provided" variety will be locked there (although I see some explanation here, so it probably won't be an issue).

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (1,184 Views)

All Replies

@tecnicstudios

Thanks for your feedback, they did some new changes on the Automatico with the last Patch.(Nerf)

But they can't make the Gun completely useless because some people hate it. But it is a good Gun, if you can handle the recoil!

Greets,
Travis

( Please Leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 8 (1,094 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well, I blame the developers for putting that ridiculous gun in the game to begin with.  It has almost double the fire rate of every other gun in the class except the Hellriegel.  I don't complain about any other infantry gun, not even shotguns or snipers.  However, putting that absurd gun in a game based during WW1 is the worst mistake they could've made.  

Message 3 of 8 (1,052 Views)

★ Guide

that would be great

Message 4 of 8 (1,032 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Just to be clear, that's the answer for everyone involved. Unfortunately, as we are only a player-based tech support forum and have nothing to do with game's weapon balance, we cannot do anything about it. Weapon balance suggestion threads should go to forums.battlefield.com or, in case of CTE-tested changes, CTE subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/. Keep in mind that in case of CTE subreddit it is pretty much required to make a thread with explanation of reasoning behind the suggestion - threads of  "Just nerf it, no reasons provided" variety will be locked there (although I see some explanation here, so it probably won't be an issue).

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 5 of 8 (1,185 Views)

★ Guide

I don't use it much, but I really don't have any complaints about it either. Depending on your play style or preferred class, you will get killed by it more often than other styles and classes.

My 2 cents

Message 6 of 8 (1,010 Views)

I don't think it is a good place to this type of posts but....ok. check battlefield forum.
Message 7 of 8 (990 Views)

★★ Novice

hahahaha, no.... handling the recoil is easy, that's the problem, its too easy to get kills with it at close to medium range, you don't need skill to use it, and because of that combined with the rate of fire and damage, it makes the gun broken.

Message 8 of 8 (794 Views)