Re: Nerf Husk hop please

by XMalakhX

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

The damage on it is fine, they just need to adjust the range of the explosions imo. But the skill that needs a nerf the most on corn is the bigger butter, that thing is so much more effective than the regular version and is a paid skill.

Message 11 of 41 (815 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Finaldeath1689 wrote:

The damage on it is fine, they just need to adjust the range of the explosions imo. But the skill that needs a nerf the most on corn is the bigger butter, that thing is so much more effective than the regular version and is a paid skill.

Hey now you leave my pay2win move alone.

I like how the only truly offensive Plant is targeted for a nerf by Zombie players.

Message 12 of 41 (812 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@KnowsNoLimit wrote:

@Finaldeath1689 wrote:

I like how the only truly offensive Plant is targeted for a nerf by Zombie players.

I don't pick sides, i just call things out that i think need tweaks.

Message 13 of 41 (810 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Finaldeath1689 wrote:

@KnowsNoLimit wrote:

@Finaldeath1689 wrote:

That obviously was a joke which flew over your head and the second part wasn't meant for you lol.

Message 14 of 41 (793 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@KnowsNoLimit wrote:

@Finaldeath1689 wrote:

@KnowsNoLimit wrote:

@Finaldeath1689 wrote:

That obviously was a joke which flew over your head and the second part wasn't meant for you lol.

The joke didn't fly over my head. But sorry, the way you worded that and everything made it seem like it was all directed at me.

Message 15 of 41 (788 Views)

★ Pro

Husk hop is fine,it meant to be a movement tool that also can be used offensively. It can do alots of damage if you place yourself correctly but it hard to do and make you vulnerable if you screw up. Clearly it didn't need a nerf nor a buff.

Message 16 of 41 (776 Views)

★ Guide
I think the mistake here is that you're saying he's a footsoldier equivalent... He's not really. He's a much bigger, slower type of character.

The footsoldier has no real equivalent on the plant side. His variants give him some drastic playstyle differences but his overall playstyle is completely different than the Corns.
Message 17 of 41 (761 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

OMG.   This is exactly why pop cap should fix this game on their own without alot of input from players.   Yeah, nerf the one character on the plants team that has at least a little bit of a fighting chance..... brilliant.  The last time pop cap listened to something dumb like this they nerfed the rose .... how'd that work out for game balance ?

Message 18 of 41 (750 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Except spamming nothing but Corn in Attack or Defense game modes is a terrible idea in the first place. He moves way too slow, is a ginormous target, and provides no utility to the team but damage. If more people played more Citron (Or even Chomper) in his place, there wouldn't be as many issues with the spammed superheroes, imps, or scientists.

If you want barrel to get nerfed, then revert it to how it was before the recent change, that or nerf the move speed in general. But it is entirely stupid that Husk Hop ignores the Barrels DR. Why can you one shot a barreled Deadbeard with hop when you cannot do the same to a Coffin or Outhouse zombie? You just die so fast with little to no effort from the Corn that it HAS to be a bug. You can already one shot Deadbeard in that state with Shuck Shot - why give the Corn another mulligan?

And Cactus doesn't need a cloned ability to win. Like I've said in other threads, increase her damage scaling at closer ranges and gg. If you want to give an ability on offense, a minor DR of 10-30% would do in the wall nut's place.

Message 19 of 41 (743 Views)

★ Guide
Yes, let's nerf husk hop, the ability that sometimes doesn't even come out when you use it, just a big jump with no attack.
Message 20 of 41 (710 Views)