Nemesis kills not counting

by MrProEastie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nemesis kills not counting

★★★ Apprentice

I'm going for Nemesis kills for the Virgo Zodiac dog tag mission. However, they just seem not to be counting! My understanding is that you have to kill the same person 5 times without them killing you back and that should count as a Nemesis kill. I've been doing that however (even keeping track on a piece of paper) and my Nemesis kill count will not increase! I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Any advice/help?

Message 1 of 5 (616 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nemesis kills not counting

EA Community Manager

Hey all,

just to clarify: The mission is in the mission tracker and the tag can be claimed right away after completion.

Nemesis kill is indeed killing the same enemy five times in a round without him killing you. If he kills you afterwards, it would still count towards your progress.

Please note that you have to claim the dog tag manually afterwards, there won't be any notification in game that you completed it. Worked perfectly fine for me last night.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (619 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
I've haven't played for a day or two.... This is the requirement for the next zodiac dog tag?? Seems steep(didn't even know this mission was coming or active, another issue for another post im sure.... Make us a tracker already).
Message 2 of 5 (598 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Hi ,
You have right, Nemesis kills is to kill the same person 5 times without them killing you back (after the 5 kills nemesis remain even if that person kill you), the tracker count 1 when you done it, so the tracker could only be on empty or done. With PS4 I redeemed the dog-tag only after I reset the game.

Probably you haven't still kill 5 time in a raw the same person.

Navigando
If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]
Message 3 of 5 (592 Views)

★★★★ Novice

(after the 5 kills nemesis remain even if that person kill you

Message 4 of 5 (579 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey all,

just to clarify: The mission is in the mission tracker and the tag can be claimed right away after completion.

Nemesis kill is indeed killing the same enemy five times in a round without him killing you. If he kills you afterwards, it would still count towards your progress.

Please note that you have to claim the dog tag manually afterwards, there won't be any notification in game that you completed it. Worked perfectly fine for me last night.

Message 5 of 5 (620 Views)