Need to display ALL items?

by christinew31

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need to display ALL items?

★★★★ Novice

Do all my ‘everyday’ items need to be placed on my play space at all times to benefit my home quality score? Or is there any benefit to having all items placed at all times for advancement purposes, if you will ... I mean I’ll do it but I don’t really want to have to have 3 stoves placed in or around my home because each earns so many points whenever. 

I understand ‘quality’ items must be placed at all times to benefit hobbies and events. 

Sad note: I will always refuse the temptation to invest $’s into a game so I think it’s a tad sucky I can not buy some awesome items unless I have a butt load of notes, I understand the necessary function but I feel the work hard:monetary bonus ratio is out a bit much.

All that aside, I am thoroughly enjoying my first experience with SIMS, thanks team behind it all Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need to display ALL items?

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @christinew31,

Sorry for the wait, but good news! You don't need to have 3 stoves placed at the same time, nor all quality items, your Sim will benefit from the objects they own, even if they have them saved in the inventory.

However, you do need at least one stove placed in the house to be able to start events for the cooking hobby.

Glad to are enjoying your first Sims game! Let us know if you have any more questions or feedback Standard smile
-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (770 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @christinew31,

Sorry for the wait, but good news! You don't need to have 3 stoves placed at the same time, nor all quality items, your Sim will benefit from the objects they own, even if they have them saved in the inventory.

However, you do need at least one stove placed in the house to be able to start events for the cooking hobby.

Glad to are enjoying your first Sims game! Let us know if you have any more questions or feedback Standard smile
-Mai

Message 2 of 3 (771 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yay!
Thanks for the reply.
That’s awesome so now I can have a huge open plan home without the need for 3 kitchens, semi-detached living situations... hmm I’m right into this game Standard smile
I do hope it remains that I don’t NEED to care for hunger, hygiene etc too, I like that they’re just an energy bonus.

Thanks again!
Message 3 of 3 (530 Views)