Need for speed payback missed rx7

by TheAnarchist777

Original Post

Re: Need for speed payback missed rx7

★★★ Newbie
This doesn't work I reset the date and it still doesn't work!!! Its not in the shop or nothing. How do I get the rx7?! Someone plzzzz help!
Message 11 of 23 (4,785 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have you figured it out yet? I reset the date and the adandon car was the BMW
Message 12 of 23 (4,785 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That only works if you've already found the car unfortunately
Message 13 of 23 (4,592 Views)

Come on, people....There is the Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R left (next week) and the rotation will be reset and you get another chance to get it. So, another two weeks and you can add the missing RX-7 to your collection.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 14 of 23 (4,551 Views)

★ Novice

Doesnt work anymore i think they patched it .... unless i fuqqqed up by buying a digital copy because it was on sale and came with a bunch of free * and add ons.. I can only re download it if im connected to the internet if i wanted to reset the game from the disk data and not the current online digital edition.... other words im overly pissed i cant have my rx7..even trying this trick nothings working.. could care less about the fancy super * and barely any good jdm other than the over used ones E.A and the need for speed regurgitates mostly.... super salty they didnt put it in any car shops..  >:[  

Message 15 of 23 (4,427 Views)

@xxSuttonxx no need to spam. Read what i've said just before your posting. Next week the rotation will reset and RX7 should be back. And no, the abandoned cars are okay, but the derelict cars are a lot better. And more flexible, as you can change their intended role once you find them.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 16 of 23 (4,347 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
RX-7 is back now!!

https://youtu.be/46qQhHya5gs
Message 17 of 23 (4,308 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
well I brought NFS Payback yesterday on Xbox One.

I’ve just found out that the RX7 was limited time only..

I don’t understand, why do the developers feel the need to * all over us? ..I’ve noticed a lot of things that they have ruined in the game, for example.. no more wheel spacing? Yeah why not take out a good feature when making a new game? And then make it so people like myself can’t have certain cars because I didn’t buy the game the day it came out.. typical game developers.. you know what it is right?

MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!
If we don’t get repeated chances to acquire these cars then it really is fair to say that the developers don’t care, not one bit! The amount of reach and resources they have yet..... please nfs developers, fix up and stop hating your players.
Message 18 of 23 (3,994 Views)

★★ Expert

@TheAnarchist777 Dude the car is hidden in the game.

Here is the video to make you smile and go find your RX7 today!

Cheers to you and all who are looking for this car in the game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXByEE9mXrQ

Regards

BLVD69

Message 19 of 23 (3,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Would I still be able to keep my current cars? Will it mess with any other cars I found?
Message 20 of 23 (3,491 Views)