Re: Need for speed payback missed rx7

by jujitsugeorge

Original Post

Need for speed payback missed rx7

★★ Novice
Is there any other way i can get the rx7, so sad i missed it I was overseas and didn’t have my ps4 with. And will I be able to get the car in the future?
I got the nfs payback deluxe version. Thank you.
Message 1 of 23 (33,614 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm in the same boat mate. I've got the deluxe edition on XBOX One, and missed the RX7 because I was abroad. Is there any way to get access to it?

It isn't particularly fair for EA to restrict content we've already paid for.
Message 2 of 23 (33,444 Views)

★ Guide
You can try to delete your local save profile but 1st make an back-up for it. The best way is to archive the file. Also you can try to disable "cloud save game" from Origin client. Start game and play a few events, quit, enable cloud save, start game again and when you are asked pick "local save".
Message 3 of 23 (33,435 Views)

★★★ Novice
It should be available in the shops, drift,drag, runner etc.
Message 4 of 23 (33,422 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
It's not available in any of the shops and I don't really fancy deleting my save game. There's bound to be some sort of bug. I haven't even got a notification to tell me about the abandoned cars add-in.
Message 5 of 23 (33,345 Views)

★ Novice
In the same boat bud missed the rx7
Message 6 of 23 (33,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I am not sure but I`ve heard a rumor in another thread that there should be an old alternative way.

About offline mode and set date to the announcement for the RX-7 and start the game and there should be a notification or so.

link of the thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Release-shedule-for-abandoned-cars/m-p/6558658#M8088

and look for this guy quoted: "Shaunrt80 wrote:
This legit worked!!!!! Disconnected the internet, switched date to 12/22/17, started game and it told me abandoned car was available"

Message 7 of 23 (33,216 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I gave the solution in another threads already, this isnt a rumor.

Apparently is does work, haven't tried myself because I don't needed. Thursday I saw it helped other people too Standard smile

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Bring-back-the-RX-7/m-p/6563206#M8150

Feel free to give me XP (I want to lvl up :D) and mark my answer as accepted solution. Thanks

Mr_LeBaguette: Try to change date of your pc/ps4, maybe it works, who knows :D
Dark_Crow210: @Mr_LeBaguette you are a genius, it work. I honestly forgot about that method I use to do that for games like xenoverse and destiny.

Message 8 of 23 (33,181 Views)

★ Novice

I find the Volvo. Then i realized that i missed the RX7.

Searching for an answer i find this solution. But it doens't work.

Probably because i find the Volvo already.

Message 9 of 23 (33,130 Views)

★ Guide

Even if you set the date to the RX-7 release it doesn`t work? Frown

This is bad then dunno how to unlock it again unless Ghost will say the cars will comeback lately.

Message 10 of 23 (33,084 Views)