@incia he’s not making any sense at all. Lol

Message 31 of 94 (702 Views)

Re: Need a Resign Button

[ Edited ]

@MarcT22186 wrote:

@Marine_CorporaI  schrieb:

@AlphonseDisciple wrote:

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:
If you put a resign button, you'll ruin the game. People would resign once their Scarabs didn't work. They would resign when there 2 harvesters got taken out. They would resign when when they opened up with a chem buggy and their opponent opened up with a war or air factory. They would resign when they lose the first missile. Ect. The game already sucks when people disconnect. If you make it easier to disconnect, the game would get worse.

You've never won against someone who clearly was beating you? That's the only way to learn.

What’s wrong with that? A win is a win. I’d rather win in 20 seconds than 5 minutes. 

A win is not a win. What fun would it be if you were a good player and most of the wins you got were from people disconnecting on you because you won the first missile? 

What about those players who had already won but just camp at your base waiting for more kills and only finishing in the last minute? 

That's unfair Play and gets an instant quit from me. If you want this rule than those Players must get a break let's say 30 days.

I'm not playing this game to make my opponent happy or to entertain him. I want to win and the less fun he had thats much better was my job. 

That's understandable. It doesn't happen often however. I've been on this game since the beginning and it's only happened to me once. 

When I realized what he was doing, I didn't build anymore units. He got bored and finally finished me off. 

Disconnecting in that case makes perfect sense. But not enough to need a button to be abused.

Message 32 of 94 (695 Views)

@incia wrote:

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

@AlphonseDisciple wrote:

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:
If you put a resign button, you'll ruin the game. People would resign once their Scarabs didn't work. They would resign when there 2 harvesters got taken out. They would resign when when they opened up with a chem buggy and their opponent opened up with a war or air factory. They would resign when they lose the first missile. Ect. The game already sucks when people disconnect. If you make it easier to disconnect, the game would get worse.

You've never won against someone who clearly was beating you? That's the only way to learn.

What’s wrong with that? A win is a win. I’d rather win in 20 seconds than 5 minutes. 

A win is not a win. What fun would it be if you were a good player and most of the wins you got were from people disconnecting on you because you won the first missile? 

That's a pretty bad excuse. Actually really really bad. You do understand people still 'disconnect' the game which leaves them idle and you still have to play alone for 5 mins to get a win? You really prefer this? Ever watched alicia destiny play? Most people disconnect instantly when they see her name and she has to hammer an idle base for a few mins to win. So yeah I would rather watch people insta ragequit instead, or someone ragequit after they lose the first missile, that would actually be really amazing to witness. Instead of a sore loser disconnecting and then letting us waste more time hammering down an idle base. Seeing those scarab rushers insta quit would be great, seeing a double harv tech builder insta ragequit on bike rush would also be really lovely to witness.

The solution to that is to heavily penalize those who disconnect. It really is that simple.

Message 33 of 94 (693 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

The solution to that is to heavily penalize those who disconnect. It really is that simple.

That does not solve anything at all. Likely, it has the potential to drive away some players from this game. That is not something thay any game developer or publisher ever wants to achieve.

Message 34 of 94 (671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Marine_CorporaI in this case you're very lucky. Especially those Players who pay for their Deck and/or are in a irrelevant Team do it really often, probably while they've no idea of fair play or sportsmanship. I face at least one of those a da
See today I got 2 losses vs Players out of a Top 20 Team, they rush you down and I'm willing to take it, because that's what this game about. If he idles, with f.e. Ava and Widowmaker, on Pads - I'm also fine with it and I'll wait for the final rocket.
But if I have to quit, then just vs those idiots from last post.
I read in here a lot of Players instantly quit vs. Alicia, but why? There are just two outcoming of those battles:
1. You lose and learn from this battles.
2.You win and can feel like a Superhero!
A win vs. any of those Top 20 Players is an ultimate win. You'll probably never get a better chance for this. I'm waiting every every Blitz or Champions Event facing one of those. Especially 13lade and Alicia. I might get my * whipped within 90 seconds, but 100x better than a win vs. every average Player from which I may learn nothing.

Maybe it's an option to combine this button with your penalty (if it's no connection error) idea. F.e. by a button that gets activated after 1st Missile, if you force quit you get a medal loss X10.

Message 35 of 94 (665 Views)

@Mister_Crac wrote:

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

That does not solve anything at all. Likely, it has the potential to drive away some players from this game. That is not something thay any game developer or publisher ever wants to achieve.

Why would that drive people away? Because they would be penalized for quitting because their double harvester didn't work out? Please. 

Message 36 of 94 (658 Views)

@MarcT22186 wrote:

@Marine_CorporaI in this case you're very lucky. Especially those Players who pay for their Deck and/or are in a irrelevant Team do it really often, probably while they've no idea of fair play or sportsmanship. I face at least one of those a da
See today I got 2 losses vs Players out of a Top 20 Team, they rush you down and I'm willing to take it, because that's what this game about. If he idles, with f.e. Ava and Widowmaker, on Pads - I'm also fine with it and I'll wait for the final rocket.
But if I have to quit, then just vs those idiots from last post.
I read in here a lot of Players instantly quit vs. Alicia, but why? There are just two outcoming of those battles:
1. You lose and learn from this battles.
2.You win and can feel like a Superhero!
A win vs. any of those Top 20 Players is an ultimate win. You'll probably never get a better chance for this. I'm waiting every every Blitz or Champions Event facing one of those. Especially 13lade and Alicia. I might get my * whipped within 90 seconds, but 100x better than a win vs. every average Player from which I may learn nothing.

Maybe it's an option to combine this button with your penalty (if it's no connection error) idea. F.e. by a button that gets activated after 1st Missile, if you force quit you get a medal loss X10.

I play everyday. I'm not lucky. I seriously doubt that your base gets surrounded and you can't spawn a unit without it getting destroyed immediately and they don't have units on the pads and are just toying with you. I don't buy that one bit. If that is true, then you need to learn how to play so that they don't surround your base. 

And not for nothing, when my base gets surrounded, they have units on pads and are waiting for the missile and destroying what I put out. That's the game. Why would they let me put out units to contest their pads?

Sounds like a whole lot of it's too hard and not going my way so I'll disconnect to me.

Message 37 of 94 (653 Views)

[ Edited ]

Just admit it already. You don't like to lose. When it gets hard, you want to quit. You weren't subjected to losing in school because everyone got a trophy and score wasn't kept so you shouldn't be subjected to it now. Right?

It's total BS when you say that people toy with you on a regular basis. It's called being beat. Losing is normal. You can't win every time. If you win 5 of 10 times, you are doing good. 6 out of 10 and you are a beast. 7 out of 10 times and you are unstoppable.

Message 38 of 94 (649 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Okay. Give me a surrender button so that I can do 30 quick games in a minute. I don’t care win/loss only the chamber.

Message 39 of 94 (628 Views)

@xrmiao4 wrote:

Okay. Give me a surrender button so that I can do 30 quick games in a minute. I don’t care win/loss only the chamber.

This is why if there is a button added, you should not get fuel, bounties, or cloning credit.  At least if the game length is less than a minute or two when surrender occurs.

Message 40 of 94 (626 Views)