Re: Need a Resign Button

by MarcT22186

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

It wouldn’t be any different to the other player if I stay connected but do nothing. Whether I quit really doesn’t matter to him.

Message 41 of 94 (856 Views)

@xrmiao4 wrote:

It wouldn’t be any different to the other player if I stay connected but do nothing. Whether I quit really doesn’t matter to him.

Yes it would. I would rather you disconnect and have to restart the app or just stand there rather than press a button to disconnect. If you are going to ruin the game and only want to play easy opponents, I prefer it to not be easy for you to do so.

Message 42 of 94 (846 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I never disconnected. Otherwise it doesn't count towards cloning chamber. I'm just not responsive because I'm working. But from the other player's view, same as if I have disconnected because I'm not doing anything throughout the game.

Message 43 of 94 (838 Views)

★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

So basically what you are saying is that you want a button that you can manipulate so that you can stay at the top of a lower league so that you can use people with less experience and skill then you as a punching bag.

I though I heard it all.

Let me tell you something. I'm at the bottom of Master's league. My win to loss ratio is about 55 percent. Because I have been losing so much, my strategies and units have been forced to change .It's made me a better player. The game stays fresh for me because of it.

You want it easy. 

i don't know what happen in your childhood but you got a real negative outlook on life.

Yes you will have a-holes who will do that, but majority of people will just play in a spot they like. and with the fair play system they have the wont be using people as punching bags.

And just to let you know, I am in the middle of diamond and have about the same ratio, and i still switch up and try other decks, AND i still think a resign button is worth it!

NO i don't want easy, i want fair and fun!

Message 44 of 94 (828 Views)

★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

Yes it would. I would rather you disconnect and have to restart the app or just stand there rather than press a button to disconnect. If you are going to ruin the game and only want to play easy opponents, I prefer it to not be easy for you to do so.

If you don't use it you will be around harder players, so why would you care! Just because everyone is not hardcore as you, doesn't mean they should be punished! they people who you say will be using it, will never be around you. So you will never see the things you complain about. What do you have against casual players?

Message 45 of 94 (827 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@xrmiao4  schrieb:

I never disconnected. Otherwise it doesn't count towards cloning chamber. I'm just not responsive because I'm working. But from the other player's view, same as if I have disconnected because I'm not doing anything throughout the game.

A quit definitely counts to chamber. Just yesterday my chamber finished after leaving a Match. 

Message 46 of 94 (817 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Marine_CorporaI you really want a activity comparison?

Even this week I think I can beat you easily in games played and since they did those major changes I'm playing this game way more less than before. Just as a side note Actually it's 1/3 compared to my best weeks! 

You're at the bottom of Master? That's not even somewhere near me...

But now it's your turn: Show us your weekly games played! Will be interesting if you just talk the talk or walk the walk! 

Message 47 of 94 (812 Views)

@XMasterBishopX wrote:

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

So basically what you are saying is that you want a button that you can manipulate so that you can stay at the top of a lower league so that you can use people with less experience and skill then you as a punching bag.

I though I heard it all.

Let me tell you something. I'm at the bottom of Master's league. My win to loss ratio is about 55 percent. Because I have been losing so much, my strategies and units have been forced to change .It's made me a better player. The game stays fresh for me because of it.

You want it easy. 

i don't know what happen in your childhood but you got a real negative outlook on life.

Yes you will have a-holes who will do that, but majority of people will just play in a spot they like. and with the fair play system they have the wont be using people as punching bags.

And just to let you know, I am in the middle of diamond and have about the same ratio, and i still switch up and try other decks, AND i still think a resign button is worth it!

NO i don't want easy, i want fair and fun!

Nothing happened in my childhood other then playing and accepting wins or losses gracefully. 

I'm no quitter. 

Message 48 of 94 (800 Views)

@XMasterBishopX wrote:

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

If you don't use it you will be around harder players, so why would you care! Just because everyone is not hardcore as you, doesn't mean they should be punished! they people who you say will be using it, will never be around you. So you will never see the things you complain about. What do you have against casual players?

Punished? It's a game. No one is getting punished. They are just losing to better players. It's a game where you place you're skills against others. 

And what is it you are saying now? That the button should only be in lower leagues? Because if it's in Masters, it'll be abused too. I get disconnects from half the players that use Scarabs that can't get the first missile with their Scarabs. It would be abused in all leagues.

Message 49 of 94 (796 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The upcoming Event is a 10x instant quit one, a perfect Event for such a button. 

I don't compete in those Events, but while the rewards are giveaways I'll do exact this, just to give a little FU to EA. 

Message 50 of 94 (760 Views)